Andy B v's hsbc About Ready to go.....(ish)

andrewjb2
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6286 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I think this is exactly the reaction they are looking for.

they are making out that you are claiming interest twice - this is not the case. the first is just to refund what they have unlawfully taken, the second is compensation you are entitled to claim because they forced you to take your claim to court. If they don't want to pay statutory interest they should start settling at the prelim/LBA stages.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

with all this offer action - i haven't asked for a bit - is your aq ready to go - it's due 25 feb? will need to get it in. have you filled it out? seen all the threads with the new strategy and all? i think it's important for you to do it - as you've not accepted an offer - ask if you have questions regarding filling it out - or have you already done it?

Hi,

I see, while they can say the the debit interest is not caused soley by the fees, they cannot deny that a large part of it is caused by them.

Did you use the advanced spreadsheet ? IF you did perhaps you could write to them compaing the total debit interest to the calculated (estimate) of interest caused by charges, and as it says in the notes page of that section - If they are not happy they can provide a more accurate calculation.

It just isn;t feasible that have 100's or 1000's of £'s take from your account will not cause debit interest, even if you account was 10k in credit and 2k worth of fees were taken you should be able to claim for the credit interest lost by the application of these charges.

I think they are just trying to shave off as much as they can from each claim due to the amount, and we just have to not let them, most people think and maybe know that the banks will not go to court so they will have to settle up to your iking or they could be on very dangerous ground

maybe i'm wrong but that's how i see it,

Keep it going and dont back down :D

I have no debt , but i cant get any credit : (

• 2 weeks later...

andy, any word? did you file the aq? i've been thinking about you and wondering how it's going..........even if you decided to take the offer that was on the table - will you let me know how you are doing either on here or a pm.