Future Comms - yet another one - joseph Stickler

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1852 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I don't know why but I'm now getting more confused.

You had two contracts both organised by Future comms.

One of them was a telephone contract which presumably was like all the rest. You may have been promised a termination fee with your existing supplier – and if so that probably wasn't paid. You also promised regular cashback which I believe was £20 per month and you have an receive that either. Is that correct? If that is correct then that is clearly a matter between you and Future comms, unfortunately.

Second contract – this is a contract arranged by Future comms for broadband. The deal here was that you would receive a discounted price of £35.
In the event, O2 charged you double. He then had a phone call with Future comms which you recorded in which they confirmed the original agreement and promised that you would be reimbursed the overpayment. You have not been reimburse the overpayment. Is this correct?

If my understanding of the broadband contract is correct – then I don't understand is how we can put O2 in the frame for this one as well.

Please can we refer to them as – the phone contract – and the broadband contract – to help reduce the possibility of confusion.

• BankFodder changed the title to Future Comms - yet another one - joseph Stickler