Lowell claimform - newday GE Capital Bank House of Fraser storecard

EveOwes
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 604 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

start a new thread in the utils forum for the EDF bill

as for this one

please don't stay away for 2 mts then post a day before you need help...…….

what time is your app?

scan up what they have sent to ONE multipage pdf

follow upload

then we can help you...

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They only sent the docs two weeks ago which included a detailed printout of the account and the original agreement with my signature.

My appt is for between 9.30 and 1.30.

I wasn't able to get to a computer since getting the docs as I've been away and only got free time this evening.

I will try and do scan in the morning before they call but i have the school run to do first.

I know it's too short notice etc but was wondering if anyone had an opinion on my suggested approach with the mediation if there isn't time to look at docs.

thanks

delay then...you've had 2 weeks to come here...………..

tell them you are not available for whatever till Monday for whatever reason.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

opps follow upload carefully

dx

and they

The statements have been recreated and not original......the agreement is an application and questionable (Pre April 2007).

No copy Default Notice.

Did you receive and complete the PAP questionnaire before this claim was issued ?

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Have you received prior notice of a claim being issued pursuant to paragraph 3 of the PAPDC (Pre Action Protocol) Yes only read it today

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

So is the PAP important when dealing with mediation?

Lowell appear to be reasonable in writing but don't know what they're really like.

They can't have what I haven't got.

My finances are at their limit already?

Think I might need to go to a Community Debt Advice centre near me and see if they can agree outcomes

I can't keep promising money to firms just because they take me to court, because if i default then it gets worse doesn't it.

no its not important but it might be useful later in your witness statement.

don't go to these debt advisors

start a thread here and tell us about your debts.

and these parking tickets too.

so what date is the mediation do you know yet?

and they

great ...done it again...come here at the last minute when you could have informed us ages ago...…...:x

would say that those docs do not answer the q that will be asked again ..have you received all the required info to enable mediation...pers i'd say NO.

and they

Hi, I think they've sent me most of the docs I requested.

I might not have seen the notice of termination this time but not sure if i still have it if they sent me it at all.

Copy of agreement - not sure if there's anymore than the original application??

Plus none of the docs were provided promptly - I waited weeks for them.

Below are extracts from the CPR and CCA letters I sent.

If you guys don't have time to steer me on this I will fight on the basis that the statement is full of charges and interest and that's despite me contacting them about hardship.

I consider the capital debt has been paid.

[CPR template removed - DX]

If you guys don't have time to steer me on this I will fight on the basis that the statement is full of charges and interest and that's despite me contacting them about hardship. I consider the capital debt has been paid.

Do you have any evidence that you made contact about your financial hardship at the time?

read Post 35 EO

What you have is bogroll

Had to edit your post 41

As it says at the top of the cpr 31:14 request

Please do not publish our templates in the open forum...

and they

read Post 35 EO

What you have is bogroll

PM to poster do you mean?

I have no evidence I contacted them, it was a phone call a couple of years ago. They said they would send me some stuff to complete about finances but I never received it but they kept adding interest and charges. This has happened twice with them when I've been short of cash. HoF don't care and kept adding costs.

I went to CAB the other week for help with a universal credit problem but the guy I saw knew nothing about UC and was actually falling asleep while he was trying to look something up. I told him my UC had been stopped before xmas because they 'discovered' I was getting a pension.

I argued that I was told not to declare the pension and this was stated on a Gov webpage, but not been able to find it again. The jobcentre staff knew I was getting a pension because they discussed it with me.

I only get around £650 a month. I don't get anything else. My rent share is £800/month.

Your pension will be classed as non-work income and will be deducted pound for pound from any Universal Credit award you are entitled to. £650 per month is more than twice the amount a single person over 25 claiming universal credit receives for the standard allowance.

You might receive a housing element towards your rent, there are some good benefits calculators online which will tell you how much UC you will receive, just search for 'benefit calculators'. You should also apply for a council tax reduction if you are liable to pay council tax.

Thanks Will.

Not only is it deducted £ for £,

it goes beyond the cut off threshold of £430 approx so I get nothing.

I had to terminate my UC and go cap in hand to the council who topped up my money by £264 a month, which, after rent, gives me £154 to live on for the month

- hence nothing really available for debt repayments at the moment.

Of the £154 I am committed to payments of £48/month at present and that doesn't include food or travel or clothes or mobile, broadband share, etc.

I am trying to start a new business now but it's taking time to get capital to buy stock and materials.

I don't even have my old car anymore.

Apologies if it sounds like I'm playing the world's tiniest violin

- I'm not - just trying to emphasise why I need help dealing with Lowell et al.

I get little time as I'm always looking after grandkids and then housework and job hunting or reading up on skills I need for new venture etc.

I'm worn out and tend not to go online until midnight and can't find papers I need etc

- I know I'm a nightmare DX but not meaning to be :roll:

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

Yeh, it's £20 council tax current home to clear debt,

£15 to Rundles for another council tax debt for a property i didn't live in but couldn't sell due to being duped by freeholder (another story, and something I will try and deal with at some point but dates back to 2013 I think);

the debt is quite high at approx £3k due to greedy council adding 50% for non-occupation,

£10 parking ticket debt which was £435 cos of bailiff visit (council ticket) and which is nearly paid up now (about £20 left to pay),

£3/m against a CCJ I had recently and total debt is around £500 incl court costs.

read Post 35 EO

What you have is bogroll

PM to poster do you mean?

I have no evidence I contacted them, it was a phone call a couple of years ago. They said they would send me some stuff to complete about finances but I never received it but they kept adding interest and charges. This has happened twice with them when I've been short of cash. HoF don't care and kept adding costs.

read andy's post 33 sorry..

their cpr return is bogroll

and they