MMF/moriarty claimform - old Quid Quid PDL Debt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2193 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Post#12 DX is the amended version...as #9 did not respond to the particulars.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

And also the following must be clarified before a defence is submitted....

Have you received prior notice of a claim being issued pursuant to paragraph 3 of the PAPDC (Pre Action Protocol) ? Not sure

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

How does this look:

1.The defendant owes the claimant £370 under a regulated loan agreement with casheuronet LLC T/A Quick Quid dated xx/xx/xxxx

2.And which was assigned to the claimant on xx/xx/xxxx and notice of which was given on the xx/xx/xxxx (debt).

3.Despite formal demand for payment of the debt the defendant has failed to pay and the claimant claims £370.

Defence

1. The Defendant contends that the Particulars of Claim are vague and generic in nature. The Defendant accordingly sets out its case below and relies on CPR r 16.5 (3) in relation to any particular allegation to which a specific response has not been made.

The Claimant has not complied with paragraph 3 of the PAPDC (Pre Action Protocol) Failed to serve a letter of claim pre claim pursuant to PAPDC changes of the 1st October 2017.It is respectfully requested that the court take this into consideration pursuant to 7.1 PAPDC.

2. Paragraph 1 is denied .The Claimant claims £370 is owed under a regulated loan agreement with Casheuronet LLC T/A Quick Quid on xx/xx/xxxx. I do not recall the precise details or agreement and have sought verification from the claimant and the claimants solicitor by way of a CPR 31.14 and section 77 request who are yet to fully comply.

3. Paragraph 2 is denied The Claimants statement regarding the assignation of the debt is denied. I am unaware of any legal assignment or Notice of Assignment allegedly served on xx/xx/xxxx from either the Claimant or Casheuronet LLC T/A Quick Quid.

4. It is therefore denied with regards to the Defendant owing any monies to the Claimant and the Claimant is put to strict proof to:

(a) show how the Defendant has entered into an agreement; and

(b) show and evidence any cause of action and service of a Default Notice

© show how the Defendant has reached the amount claimed for; and

(d) show how the Claimant has the legal right, either under statute or equity to issue a claim;

5. On receipt of this claim I requested by way of a CPR 31.14 request and a section 77 request, copies of the documents referred to within the Claimant's Particulars of Claim to establish what the claim is for. To date the Claimant's solicitors, Moriarty Law, have failed to fully comply with this request.

6. As per Rule 16.5(4), it is expected that the Claimant prove the allegation that the money is owed.

7. On the alternative, as the Claimant is an assignee of a debt, it is denied that the Claimant has the right to lay a claim due to contraventions of Section 136 of the Law of Property Act and Section 82 A of the consumer credit Act 1974.

8. By reasons of the facts and matters set out above, it is denied that the Claimant is entitled to the relief claimed or any relief.

:thumb: Correct now added the line in blue above.

thanks andy

go on to mcol bline and file it tonight ..job done!

[but not the red bit::madgrin:]

and they

the clock now ticks for them....

and they

I’ve now had some documents from moriarty which I’ll try an upload tomorrow,

I’ve just noticed something that I should have noticed before.

The claim is for a quick quid loan but on checking my credit file again I’ve never had a quick quid loan,

the only outstanding one is for Instant Cash Loans T/A Payday Uk and a pounds to pocket one (which moriarty have just started chasing) which I assumed was another trading name for eurocash.

Is that relevant?

just because its not on your credit file doesn't mean you didn't have one with them..

even MMF are not THAT stupid to produce a claimform and fake documents for a loan you didn't take out

unless it is ID theft or Fraud using your details?

and they

That would explain why I can’t find anything that ties in with what they’ve sent me,

also all the documents they’ve sent me,

apart from the credit agreement which is the same one that I’ve uploaded, are all headed MMF.

None are from the original creditor.

well they are [the agreement] from the OC else that would be fraud on behalf of MMF.

and they'd never do that.

so the Q remains about if someone else took this out using your details.

had you moved just before this date?

and they

so the Q remains about if someone else took this out using your details.

had you moved just before this date?

and they

Did you have mail redirection

and they

• 1 month later...

Hi, well after not hearing anything for a long while I received the notice of proposed allocation to the small claims track yesterday. It all looks pretty straight forward, I tick yes to mediation, yes to agree to fast track, choose the court I want. Do I do anything with the expert evidence part or just tick no?

Thanks

Hi, well after not hearing anything for a long while I received the notice of proposed allocation to the small claims track yesterday. It all looks pretty straight forward, I tick yes to mediation, yes to agree to fast track, choose the court I want. Do I do anything with the expert evidence part or just tick no?

Thanks

Agree to Small Claims Track.

No to expert evidence

Andy

• 1 month later...