Cabot - Subject Data Request

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6396 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'd send it to both - just in case! :-)

Unfair penalty charges reclaimed from Barclays - £700; BarclayCard - £380 + £132 extra; Style (RBOS) - £245 - County Court Judgement

against RBOS awarded - Judgement transferred to Registers of Scotland - Sheriff Officer (Bailiffs) action taken.

Travel insurance claim with Alpha (URV) pursued through the Financial Ombudsman - £704

I think thats probably a good idea.

also it seems that cabot own the debt now but the default is in the file as thames credit and now been transfered to Aktiv kapital.

round and round in circles it seems... but I would have thought that it is the responsibility of the company that the default is marked with currently?

Very confusing... Seems like if I where to send it to Cabot, Barclaycard, thames credit etc.. they could simply pass it to another company (or department) and transfer the default to them? I've got a feeling that they have partner companies in place purley for this purpose, to pass the buck, or I could be paranoid!