Cabot 60 day extension to order for documents***Claim Discontinued***

unicorn77
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2821 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

so wasn't sure if the Judges decision based on lack of proof would carry over to another claim where there was proof etc. :)

You had to take the same day off work for "another" claim?

Or you want the same claim reheard?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes BazzaS, your comment is more to my liking, and even better you appear capable of not being completely derogatory and seem to have narrowed it down to just belittling.

Thank you Ganymede, I figured since my employer gave me a letter I may as well ask about it before following it up since i've never had to appear in court for a small claim before so wasn't sure if the Judges decision based on lack of proof would carry over to another claim where there was proof etc. :)

No, you only get one bite of the cherry unfortunately.

a company applied for a CCJ and I defended it asking for proof.

The claimant then put in an unlawful order asking for an extension of 60 days and adjournment to which I had to take the day off work to defend it by explaining that they we're attempting to bypass court directives via a court order and for the sheer negligence of not having any proof when filing for a CCJ and wasting both of our times in making an unlawful request

I felt I should be entitled to expenses and loss of wages at £90 at which point he awarded me £50 for fuel and misc expenses and denied me loss of wages on the basis of I didn't have a letter from my employer.