Coach Travel Problem

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2884 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I organised a coach to take us from Barsnley to Wembley for the Play offs on Sunday just gone.

I paid a £50 on my credit card and I paid £1250 via a bank transfer.

The coach broke down on the way to Wembley and the driver said it did this about 4 weeks ago with the same problem and also the fitter who came to repair it said this should have been picked up before travel.

We arrived at Wembley 25 mins into kick off, 6hr 45 after setting off. Barnsley to Wembley is over 250km.

The coach companies T&Cs say they are not liable due to breakdowns but I think that they should have been aware of this if they had checked their vehicles (They were late collecting us as the coach they were going to send broke down). The ocach was not fit for purpose.

As the coach was booked to take us to Wembley for the play offs and didnt succeed, can I claim the booking money back from the CC company as the booking wasnt comeplted satisfactory.

Help appreciated.

Whatever I post is my opinion and should be taken as such, an opinion. While it is what I believe and is offered in good faith, it should not be taken as a statement of truth