Charges adding on each day

trudd
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6397 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I want to do my preliminary approach letter but charges are sill being added on as we speak. Everytime I call them (or rather when they call me every blimming hour) it's a different story one minute no charges are pending, the next hour even and suddenly 6 more are coming out.

Can I word my letter to include any that may occur in the time it takes to post my letter etc?

Halifax. They seem to not communicate with each other at all. Literally on Monday my husband went into the branch for help, they said they had no idea what he was talking about (despite ringing ahead to ask for help with somekind of low repayment thing so our bills were still paid, we were to get more details from the personal banker) but that no more charges were pending, he was there 2 hours or so.

Got home annoyed, rang them to complain about the personal banker not doing what the call centre people told us he would, to be told 6 more were coming, she could refund 4 of them.

It's how we got in trouble in the first place.

On 25/10 we were told by halifax we were £49 overdrawn, fair enough, pay day was the 27 th. No problem. Mortgage goes out on the 1st. First we hear of having no money at all was the mortgage not being paid. They slapped so many fines on we were hundreds over, then they froze it. Taking every penny we had for the month.

We just don't know whether we are coming or going at the moment.

Now been told our account is to be downgraded, got to hand back our cards. We abused our credit apparently. Oh yes i really wanted to abuse our credit by paying halifax shed loads of money didn't I?

Hi Trudd

If I were you id get the ball rolling as you can keep adding charges as they occur right up to issuing your court claim. In the meantime id shift your finances to a new account to aviod further charges. F*ck the fax

skb

Victory over Lloyds £890

Click!

Victory over Vodafone: default removal

click!

Victory over Lloyds PPI claim £2606 click!

Barclaycard lazygoing - £580 + £398 contractual int at 17.7 % click! (Received partial payment £110 21/11/06)

The GF's battle against RBS click! stayed awaiting the end of the world