Vodafone Network problems & right to terminate

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3134 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

We have been with Vodafone for 10 months now ( 2 x 2 year contracts) and have had a network problem for the last 7 months which Vodafone have acknowledged and offered us a 50% credit every month.

The fault is still there and listing on their website as being worked on by the engineers however it's just a massive pain not being able to use the mobile internet or make calls all the time within my home area.

Do I have any grounds to say enough is enough and cancel the account etc ? I feel that 7 months is long enough to fix an ongoing problem and surely they must believe the same ?

What's the opinions of the experts ?

Many Thanks

Scott

To be honest i would say yes

You have been more than reasonable for Vodaophone to rectify the fault.

You are still not receiving a service you subscribed to in the airtime agreement by the admission of Vodaphone

you need to send a letter saying you wish to termnate the agreement because of this and move to another network provider. What ever you do please do not just cease payment as you are still under contract. Be prepared to escalate outside of vodaphone to the regulator if necessary

You need to make that letter header

"Official Complaint as to your complaints procedure"

They then have 56 days max to give a final response allowing you to go to the regulator if necessary

Hi

Can I say that I don't believe VF will allow this. Not because of their pi** poor service but they think they are always right and will hold you up as long as possible. Until they let you out of the contract, you must keep paying as they will screw with your credit file for the simplest of reasons. Make it clear with the complaint that any payments are made under duress.

I can see the Telecoms Ombudsman getting involved with this one.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Thanks all - I have send a letter to them via their complaints section on the website - been advised it will take 24 hours for an initial response.

Let's see how it goes but yes, they are not renounced for being very customer friendly however I do feel that 6 months is ample time to fix a network problem.

Thanks

Hi Scott,

If you'd like any help from me, email me with your details via the Contact us form here.

To access the form you'll need to enter the code WRT135.

As well as stating your query in the question box, please also quote "CAG Forum".

Once sent, you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. Post it on here and I’ll check I've received it.

Kind regards,

Lee

Social Media Comms

Vodafone UK