Lowell and three Mobile

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3269 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

Can someone tell me if the CCA does not apply to a mobile contract, what is the way to attack Lowell over these type of old debts. They are not SB, all three are below £250.

Thanks

Boody

Hi,

As far as I know mobile phone contracts are service agreements rather than credit agreements and so the CCA does not apply.

Whats the story with these 3 debts.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Hi,

As far as I know mobile phone contracts are service agreements rather than credit agreements and so the CCA does not apply.

Whats the story with these 3 debts.

This is old incorrect information now due to new contracts that are issued after a certain date and some suppilers see here for more details... This one is from Virgin Mobile site

See post #39 for the link http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?446803-Are-Hire-Purchase-goods-exempt-from-seizure/page2

Or here for ease the above link you will need to read on the section called "The Legal Stuff" quote

"The legal stuff

The prices shown require you to use eBilling. For monthly price with paper bill add £1.50. Credit check & payment by Direct Debit required.

Prices shown are based on a 24 month Consumer Credit Agreement provided by Virgin Media Mobile Finance Limited and a 30 day rolling Pay Monthly Airtime Contract with Virgin Mobile Telecoms Limited. You must pay off your loan in full in order to upgrade your handset. Further terms and conditions apply. 0% APR Representative.

*Please note standard charges apply, please check with your network operator for rates."

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

This is old incorrect information now due to new contracts that are issued after a certain date and some suppilers see here for more details... This one is from Virgin Mobile site

See post #39 for the link http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?446803-Are-Hire-Purchase-goods-exempt-from-seizure/page2

Or here for ease the above link you will need to read on the section called "The Legal Stuff" quote

"The legal stuff

The prices shown require you to use eBilling. For monthly price with paper bill add £1.50. Credit check & payment by Direct Debit required.

Prices shown are based on a 24 month Consumer Credit Agreement provided by Virgin Media Mobile Finance Limited and a 30 day rolling Pay Monthly Airtime Contract with Virgin Mobile Telecoms Limited. You must pay off your loan in full in order to upgrade your handset. Further terms and conditions apply. 0% APR Representative.

*Please note standard charges apply, please check with your network operator for rates."

Only applies to handset finance agreements a la O2 refersh etc, Three Mobile dont do that, so CCAs wont be involved.

• Haha 1

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis