MKDP LLP, welcome loans - Taken £1.00 Postal Order as payment

Hadituptohere
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2888 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

complete agreement sheet please

that makes the agreement unenforceable

but too late now.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome 3.pdf

Full agreement from 1999

Hadituptohere

I'm far from an expert, but learning all the time!!!!!

If i've been at all helpful please click my star.

Hadituptohere OH V Capital One, **WON**

Hadituptohere V Cabot, (providian/Monument/Barclaycard cc) - ** claim struck out ** due to non complaince of CPR, Wasted Costs applied for, Default Cost Certificate issued by Court, Warrant of excecution and CC Baliffs instructed...lol 😎

Hadituptohere V Cabot, (morgan stanley dean witter/barclays cc) - account in dispute, LBA sent to barclays, awaiting responce, no responce.

Hadituptohere V RBS, default removal x 2, case dismissed, judge used Balance of Probabilities against hard Evidence.

Hadituptohere OH v Santander, Santander issue claim in court, settled out of court via Tomlin, less solicitors fees and interest.

84.29/634.29*100=13.3%

so everytime you paid

on those dates 13.3% was PPI.

is that the only statement or was this one refinanced by the next?

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

second page was refinanced on the 21/12/1999....

Next aggrement...

Hadituptohere

welcome 4.pdf

welcome 5.pdf

Hadituptohere V Cabot, (providian/Monument/Barclaycard cc) - ** claim struck out ** due to non complaince of CPR, Wasted Costs applied for, Default Cost Certificate issued by Court, Warrant of excecution and CC Baliffs instructed...lol 😎

Hadituptohere V Cabot, (morgan stanley dean witter/barclays cc) - account in dispute, LBA sent to barclays, awaiting responce, no responce.

Hadituptohere V RBS, default removal x 2, case dismissed, judge used Balance of Probabilities against hard Evidence.

Hadituptohere OH v Santander, Santander issue claim in court, settled out of court via Tomlin, less solicitors fees and interest.

so they rebated

enter the figure from weds 22.12.99 as a minus number into your spready on that date.

click and delete the resultant int column figure

• Confused 1

and they

Cool Done, and will continue with the rest of the loans..

What about the 4 payments after the transfer out?

THANKYOU for your help dx :-)

Hadituptohere

all on the one sheet mind

the loan 2 PPI is labelled as such

and the PPI rolled into loan 2 from ,loan1 is calculated as in the guide

and that is labelled as loan 1 PPI rolled to loan 2

and they

When I worked as a Residential Lettings Manager the perk ok collecting weekly rents yielded 53 payments per year instead of 52.. just a thought

Hadituptohere

Ill correct myself here.. if you pay weekly you receive 13 months payments in 12 months.

just struggling with this one, £329.31 payment p/m, £9160.31 total credit over 48 months PPI cost £2660.31 sorry again being thick

Hadituptohere

Cool Done, and will continue with the rest of the loans..

What about the 4 payments after the transfer out?

THANKYOU for your help dx :-)

Hadituptohere

any payments you made on the same loan do the same PPI% reclaim

and they

Ill correct myself here.. if you pay weekly you receive 13 months payments in 12 months.

just struggling with this one, £329.31 payment p/m, £9160.31 total credit over 48 months PPI cost £2660.31 sorry again being thick

Hadituptohere

same calc as post 28

agreement?

and they

So it's 329.31 monthly repayment divided by 9160.31 x 100 = 3:59%

Hadituptohere

agreement.pdf

So it's 329.31 monthly repayment divided by 9160.31 x 100 = 3:59%

nope too lower a % for PPI

and they

interesting that agreement says it didn't settle any loan?

anyway..

cost of PPI/total cost of loan X100=PPI%

2660.31/9160.31*100=29%

so anything you paid on this loan 29% of it was PPI

and they

thats what I was thinking.. ifc the PPI was 2660.31 over 48 months thats 55.42pm ?????

no sorry this loan was taken out some 7 years later, a 4th loan the previous 3 rolled into each other.:shock:

Hadituptohere

urm what about the 35% interest dummy...

29% of 329.31 is...

and they

oh and what other screwups have you made on calcs on the rolling sheet

and they

Thats what ive just been looking at... made myself look really dumb going through the figures as we speak, doesnt help with my son in law playing medal of honour at full blast in the room beside me.

29% is 95.49

Hadituptohere

Ive thrown myself calculating the weekly payments made then switching to monthly.. no excuse I know

Hadituptohere

urm what about the 35% interest dummy....

Should i be doing something about the 35% interest???

Thats what ive just been looking at... made myself look really dumb going through the figures as we speak, doesnt help with my son in law playing medal of honour at full blast in the room beside me. :lol:

29% is 95.49

Ive thrown myself calculating the weekly payments made then switching to monthly.. no excuse I know

Hadituptohere

Should i be doing something about the 35% interest???

you use the PPI% figure

and keep it simple

no matter what you paid or when PPI% of it is PPI

no need to work out any monthly/weekly/settlement of previous loan

its all the same PPI%

and their int is already in the payments you made

so PPI% of any payment included their interest

and they

I know... but when entering the payments on the Calc sheet ive been having to work out the monthly instalment into weekly and then the PPI % thats all... over thinking it I know, and youve cleared that up

ive got it now thanks again dx

Hadituptohere

simply look at the statements

where you see a payment

work out the PPI% of that payment

pop it in the spread on that date...simple

nothing more needed

and they

• 1 month later...
HIUTH, for their accounting purposes, some of the companies don't have a specific slot to put the SAR and CCA payments, so they do take it off the account. However, in a situation where they would attempt to claim that this was a payment made by you to the account, this can be challenged.

So they can pretty much do what they want with those legal fees, except claim that it was a payment made by you :)

lol This dropped through my door, not a good day for post.

Hadituptohere

robbersway.pdf

so that was the CCa payment?

hows the PPI going?

and they

Welcome have responded that they have 28 days after i had to ring to confirm my identification, i did this on monday...

Hadituptohere