Babs V HSBC **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6358 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Frosty?! Very festive!! :)

[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER] [CENTER]My claim against HSBC for £4,957!! :rolleyes: [/CENTER] [CENTER]6th November - letter sent requesting refund[/CENTER] [CENTER]20th November - MCOL filed[/CENTER] [CENTER]23rd November - MCOL acknowledged[/CENTER] [CENTER]24th November - Breakdown faxed to Debs at DG![/CENTER] [CENTER]20th November - defence entered[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=5][COLOR=red][B][I]FULL OFFER RECEIVED TODAY!! 21/12/06[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] :D[/CENTER]

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like there will be at least four 'new' AQ's filed this week !!!

Which 4?

You have a link?

Smile:-The Ethical Bank:- Settled July 2006

HSBC:- Pre-lim sent 09/10/2006

LBA sent:-26/10/2006

Court papers issued:- 13/11/2006

Citifinancial/DLC:- Ongoing since 21st August. Now part of an OFT investigation into Debt Collection Practices.

I am only a Doctor of Love NOT Law. Don't blame me if me advice goes belly up!

:D (I will try to help all the same)

If i've helped, use the scales at the top to tell me how great I am!

Jim, I think he means, you, clare, him and me....might be wrong.....steve?

Prelim sent to HSBC 10/10/2006 for £5035

no response :x

LBA sent 24/10/2006

MCOL filed 10/11/2006 :eek:

MCOL issued 13/10/2006

HSBC acknowledged MCOL 17/11/2006

HSBC entered defence + case transferred 12/12/06 :mad:

FULL OFFER! Received today 14/12/06 :D

If I have been of assistance, please tip my scales but don't forget, this is only my personal opinion, I'm no legal eagle!

Please sign this petition:

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/PAYUSBACK/

Correct babs !!

Steve x

Dec 2006 - Sucessfully recovered over £3k from HSBC with much help from CAG :-D

if you found this post helpful, please click my reputation, thank you

(The small print-my advice and opinions are my own, and are given freely and without predjudice or liability whatsoever)

others might tell you differently - but do remember my advice - keep talking to them at this point - once you have an aq deadline. keep pressing that you are sure they don't want to incur more charges - blah, blah. but my reason for writing - others might not agree - but i don't see any earthly reason to file the aq until just before the deadline. if they are going to offer anything within that time (about 2-3 weeks) it just muddies the waters to throw in another £100, just hang loose - and read up on aq's and court bundles - just so you are informed - not because i think you are going to need them. okey-dokey?

with love from mama lattie

I wont be getting an AG this week.... my judgement day isnt till the end of the month... but you all carry on and have sucsessful claims!! Ill just join in the celebrating if thats okay? :D

[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER] [CENTER]My claim against HSBC for £4,957!! :rolleyes: [/CENTER] [CENTER]6th November - letter sent requesting refund[/CENTER] [CENTER]20th November - MCOL filed[/CENTER] [CENTER]23rd November - MCOL acknowledged[/CENTER] [CENTER]24th November - Breakdown faxed to Debs at DG![/CENTER] [CENTER]20th November - defence entered[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=5][COLOR=red][B][I]FULL OFFER RECEIVED TODAY!! 21/12/06[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] :D[/CENTER]

I also wont be getting an AQ either......... :)

Oh mammie Lattie...

I bow to your knowledge and experience

xxx

LBA sent 24/10/2006

MCOL issued 13/10/2006

If I have been of assistance, please tip my scales but don't forget, this is only my personal opinion, I'm no legal eagle!

hey, can I just kill a few rumours - we are 'not' a couple, good friends yes LOL

Idon't want to trash squeaky clean reputation - what are you ladies like, far worse than us 'chaps' LOL

• Haha 1

Dec 2006 - Sucessfully recovered over £3k from HSBC with much help from CAG :-D

if you found this post helpful, please click my reputation, thank you

(The small print-my advice and opinions are my own, and are given freely and without predjudice or liability whatsoever)

Oi Mr Steve!! :p

Steves right, were just good friends :o

That wasnt the face I used!! That looks really bad!! It was this one

No it wont work, this one will do :D Also, you got the part about being happy right just not the couple bit!!

What?! Steve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Virtual wife maybe!! ;)

Yeah Steve... I wanna know!!! ;)

You have 28 hours to come up with a defence or Lats wins!!:p The times ticking!!

others might not agree - but i don't see any earthly reason to file the aq until just before the deadline.

Agreed.

Smile:-The Ethical Bank:- Settled July 2006

HSBC:- Pre-lim sent 09/10/2006

LBA sent:-26/10/2006

Court papers issued:- 13/11/2006

Citifinancial/DLC:- Ongoing since 21st August. Now part of an OFT investigation into Debt Collection Practices.

I am only a Doctor of Love NOT Law. Don't blame me if me advice goes belly up!

:D (I will try to help all the same)

If i've helped, use the scales at the top to tell me how great I am!

the clock, too

LOL Thats what I meant "The clocks ticking!!" LOL :D

Thats 2 mistakes Ive made today..... my brain is not functioning properly.... I am severly sleep deprived at the mo!! (Thats my exuse anyway!!)

First I was talking about filing the AG now the time is ticking...... dear oh, dear..... as always, I blame Steve!

Agreed.

also J'agree!

LBA sent 24/10/2006

MCOL issued 13/10/2006

Well the wonderful postal service has brought me nothing at all today....grrrrrrr.

Any news anyone else? JFB?

LBA sent 24/10/2006

MCOL issued 13/10/2006

Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

HHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

A FULL OFFER ARRIVED THIS MORNING! i'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HAPPY, THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE ON HERE, DONATION TO ARRIVE AS SOON AS IT CLEARS!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

LBA sent 24/10/2006

MCOL issued 13/10/2006