Aa repair. Never ever buy. It a rip off

masab
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3382 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I just come across this mail address in my means off leaving how am filling with this so called AA REPAIR WARRANTY which is just taken money from people and when there is a propblem with their car you tell them to clear off.

I have the AA repair warranty with the aboved car. my car is in prtfect condition untill recently it developed a problem with the first gear. i called tghe AA patrol team who come to see the car and advice i take it to my local VAT garage. car was sent to KENS AUTOS in croydon since few month ago they replace the clutch of this same car and it still under warranty.

upon they investigating the problem with car, they said it was the flywheel so it must be change. job was carried and they phone the AA to inform them. the AA promised sending a technician to inspect the damage flywheel.

the said technician visited the garage on the agreed date and sent a repot to the AA that the problem with the flywheel has been there for ages and this the information received from the garage.

upon such information sent to the AA they refused to pay my claim. i have been to kens autos in croydon to ask them about this case and they said no information of such types was given to the technician when he come around their garage. CCTV evidence was shown to proof that no such communication took place there so meaning the technician has lied or given false information about my car to the AA hence refusing my claim.

the garage confirmed that no such problem was with the car when they were changing the clutch. it it was they would have done both together avoiding further cos to me

the technician is from a company called ACE. i wrote to them about what their technician has done. they then wrote to the AA to find out but was told to stop given me information or responding to me. this means it deliberately thing the AA is doing.

I have been in touch with a team member by nae NASH and ADOM who told me they still stand by their wards and wont change anything.

My next step is the court and i have already assigned the case to a solicitor because i see it as a total rip off from a company like the AA.

WHY IS THE AA RIPPING OFF PEOPLE . WHY WHY WHY

NEVER BUY AA CAR REPAIR WARRANTY

Hi and welcome to CAG

Can I ask you NOT to reproduce the same post over multiple threads. Please stick to just one per issue.

The Motoring guys should be around eventually.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

I just come across this mail address in my means off leaving how am filling with this so called AA REPAIR WARRANTY which is just taken money from people and when there is a propblem with their car you tell them to clear off.

I have the AA repair warranty with the aboved car. my car is in prtfect condition untill recently it developed a problem with the first gear. i called tghe AA patrol team who come to see the car and advice i take it to my local VAT garage. car was sent to KENS AUTOS in croydon since few month ago they replace the clutch of this same car and it still under warranty.

upon they investigating the problem with car, they said it was the flywheel so it must be change. job was carried and they phone the AA to inform them. the AA promised sending a technician to inspect the damage flywheel.

the said technician visited the garage on the agreed date and sent a repot to the AA that the problem with the flywheel has been there for ages and this the information received from the garage.

upon such information sent to the AA they refused to pay my claim. i have been to kens autos in croydon to ask them about this case and they said no information of such types was given to the technician when he come around their garage. CCTV evidence was shown to proof that no such communication took place there so meaning the technician has lied or given false information about my car to the AA hence refusing my claim.

the garage confirmed that no such problem was with the car when they were changing the clutch. it it was they would have done both together avoiding further cos to me

the technician is from a company called ACE. i wrote to them about what their technician has done. they then wrote to the AA to find out but was told to stop given me information or responding to me. this means it deliberately thing the AA is doing.

I have been in touch with a team member by nae NASH and ADOM who told me they still stand by their wards and wont change anything.

My next step is the court and i have already assigned the case to a solicitor because i see it as a total rip off from a company like the AA.

WHY IS THE AA RIPPING OFF PEOPLE . WHY WHY WHY

NEVER BUY AA CAR REPAIR WARRANTY

Hi, this is something that we would like to address. Please can you email the details to [email protected] including your full name, address and membership number. Please title your email Reference FOR93368. We look forward to hearing from you. Kind Regards, The AA

• 2 months later...
DH AA rep--bit off topic but what is your HONEST opinion of the AA used car warranty scheme???

Do yourself a favour and DO NOT BUY AA WARRANTY OR BREAKDOWN REPAIR COVER!!! Highly likely that they won't pay a penny if your car requires repair.

I only had this experience 3 days ago when my car lost power and making weird noises. I used the AA App on my mobile to report the breakdown. AA patrol arrived in 30-40 mins. He couldn't figure out what was wrong because car was not giving any fault codes. So he called a couple of people at the AA office, they said problem with the chain. He couldn't take chances so he towed me to the nearest garage. Patrol told the garage that there seems to be an issue with the chain.

Garage did some diagnostic, they found 3 problems,

• One of the coil packs was gone.
  • PCV Valve needed replacing as there was a leak.
  • Timing chain was going.

Garage fixed the first 2 without asking the AA and then when he gave them a call to confirm the chain replacement, they said to him he should take my authorisation before taking the engine apart and stretched chain will not be covered because it's considered as wear and tear!!! He then gave me a call saying AA won't pay anything. The total bill was coming to £700. and without replacing chain it was £200.

I then contacted the AA asking what going on with my repair, they said mechanic is saying chain is stretched which is not covered in your policy and the other repairs will not be covered because your car will not be fully repaired without replacing the chain, hence they won't pay anything. I said WHAT!!!

So I had to pay for diagnostic, Ignition Coil and PCV Valve replacement. I am not in a condition to pay for the chain replacement so I just drove the car back without replaced chain.

AA saying if chain was snapped, they would pay for it. It will then cost in excess of 2k out of which they will happily pay 500, but they won't pay 500 out of 700 which can avoid the chain being snapped.

JUST AVOID!