Advertising with Community Network - me too

mark n
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4231 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Thought that you may all find this interesting i am currently being contacted by a collections agency as i have refused to pay the community network.

my problem started when i signed up with the network to advertise in my local post office. After three months i noted that my advert was not being shown and that also although i was promised that my Taxi company would have exclusivity there was another local taxi company being advertised. I contacted the community network and pointed out that they were taking money from my account and that the advert was not appearing. They informed me that they were waiting for an engineer to go in to repair the screen. several more weeks went passed and i contacted them again, \This time i was informed that they were waiting for the new post master to sign the contract. i informed them that 1, they had lied to me and secondly that they were selling a service that they had not even got the contract for. I had a letter back informing me that they were not prepared to cancel the contract and that they wanted paying. I have refused payment and have now requested that i am taken to court by the Network. I do not see how a company can sell a service when they have admitted that they did not have the contract in the first place. im not sure how i stand legally but i did write to the network explaining that i had lost trust in them and that i felt that they had falsely sold a service which they did not legally had. any advise would be welcome.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4231 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks