Hudu V Lloyds (Getting Money Back)

hudu
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5253 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

OK. The court has awoken!

Its is ordered that: The claiment shall, within 28days of service of this order send to the defendant and the court..

a) a schedule setting out each charge repayment of which is sought, showing date, amount and reason given (if any) for that charge being made.

b) copies of any statement or other document relied on as showing that each and every such charge has been made.

c) a statement of evidence of all matters relied upon as tending to show that the charges are irrecoverable as penalties or otherwise.

d) Copies of decided cases and other legal materials to be relied upon.

If the claimant fails to comply with this order, the claim will be struck out without further order.

Then Lloyds have 28 days thereafter to comply with theirs.

Can anybody just give me a brief synopsis of what to put in my bundle. Obviously I've been around a while and read a lot...but been off the boards in this period of relative inactivity - so particularly any new areas/developments i need to be looking at I may have missed lately.

Hello to anyone who remembers me. :)

13th Nov 2006 - Preliminary Letter delivered to branch

30th Nov 2006 - LBA - deliverered to branch

30th Nov 2006 - Standard 'we are looking into this letter'

15th Dec 2006 - SAR delivered to branch to demand six years statements (currently pursuing 5 years)

19th Dec 2006 -750 Pounds offered as settlement. Accepted as PART settlement 20th Dec 2006.

Filed with MCOL online - Notice of issue from 17th Jan 2007.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Christina. Already have that printed out and marked up.

I'm particularly interested in finding any new additions that should be added to the basic bundle. (new rulings etc)

And also, i seem to remember looking at copies online of the T&Cs of Lloyds - i followed a link from somewhere on CAG and can't find it anymore.

I'm a bit scared, very busy week at work this week and i'm out of the country on monday - so this all has to be sealed and delivered by monday. Don't want to get this wrong after 9 months of frustration and hard slog. :-|

15th Dec 2006 - SAR delivered to branch to demand six years statements (currently pursuing 5 years)

19th Dec 2006 -750 Pounds offered as settlement. Accepted as PART settlement 20th Dec 2006.

i'm not sure if there is anything u need to add to it as i guess it would be in there if it was important. this i think is the most stressful as when the bundle is handed in its a waiting game , if u need any help just ask:D

I have just tracked down the thread I was after. It's GaryHs pinned thread at the top 'Got a court date?' there is a lot of extra stuff in addition to the basic court bundle in that thread for those at a similar stage to me.

What i call the 'panic stage' :eek::p

The order in post 76 is good news.

You will send your documents, SCM will not bother with their's, their defence will be struck out, you apply for judgement and then you are paid, this is what happened to me, see post 92 on wards:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/47207-guido-t-lloyds-tsb-5.html

If you PM your email address I can send you these to help with preparing c):

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/97447-court-bundles-dummies-2.html?highlight=court+bundles+for+dummies#post905779

I have not looked at this properly but see here for T&Cs:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/101412-document-library-work-progress.html

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.

Cheers Guido. PM sent. Send me all you have. :)

Just read through your thread to the end, congratulations to you :cool:

I have thousands of sheets of paper spread around my room now, tomorrow after work i will get them into some sort of order, then the copying begins in earnest. :-|

I'm gonna be 101% ready to meet them in court should they wish to.

hi i'm just about to send off for my statements do you know whether i can include my card on the same letter or would i have to do that seperately. Dreading making one claim let alone two.:eek:

Having trouble finding a copy of Lloyds Terms and Conditions. Anyone help?

Yes, have looked in there but there and downloaded each document. But not one of them is actually a Lloyds T&Cs other than one for mortgages :confused:

I'm running out of time, so no chance to get one from the bank. Can't find online either. :oops:

Nudge. :-?

OK. I have three court bundle! 3 X 595 pages of amazing well presented and referenced documents. :cool:

One question...hope someone can help.

My order states that "The claimant shall within 28 days of service of this order send to the defendant and the court..."

Do I serve the court bundle to Lloyds registered address, since I have had no contact with [problem]. Presumably they will have to forward it to [problem] anyway, which loses them time. I have then served the papers as directed.

Anyone? :???:

Hi

I would send it to SC&M. The address is:

Sechiari, Clark & Mitchell

Department SO

PO Box 499

Lower Ground Floor

1-5 Queens Road Quadrant

Brighton

East Sussex

BN1 3XJ

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

Thanks Barty for the response. :) Hope you are well my first helper. 8-)

Alas, a little late - as the bundle has now gone to registered office address.

I'm assuming (hoping) that it doesn't matter too much. :?

Thanks Barty for the response. :) Hope you are well my first helper. 8-)

Alas, a little late - as the bundle has now gone to registered office address.

I'm assuming (hoping) that it doesn't matter too much. :?

As long as you have included claim details and personal details on the front of the bundle I would think it will be fine and will get forwarded on to [problem].

Hi Tanz :)

Thats what I thought TBH.

So. It's a waiting game now.

• 3 weeks later...

So here I am, one week or so from the time that Lloyds must submit court docs, and the OFT case is announced.

So frustrating to have gone so far and to think it may be stayed ad infinitum.

Any advice from anyone?

Thanks GuidoT

Just hoping that I slip through the net and it's left in the hand of the judge, who adopted the New Strategy AQ directions so seems to realise the banks have always been abusing process.

Fingers crossed.

• 2 weeks later...

I need some help. :confused:

It is now 29 days since I served my bundle to both the bank and the court.

I have called the court who said nothing had been filed there, nor have I had any bundle from Lloyds - but the court officer when i called just kept saying 'all cases are stayed'.

There seem to be two issues here...

1. Lloyds have not complied with the judges order and therefore should be struck out and judgement made.

2. Lloyds would appear to have benefitted from abuse of process.

I have nothing yet in writing from either the court or lloyds. Should i wait for something to come through and then apply for the stay lifted on account of the above?

I don't know how i will afford to - this has already cost £350 to progress thus far. :evil: Gutted at the moment.