Trucker v Barclays **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6149 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

Acceptance letter returned on 14th. Their cover letter said payment will be made within 10 working days of receipt of acceptance. I wonder how long they will take? I can guess...lol

Trucker

Have just phoned B's to make sure they have received Acceptance form and remind them that they would make payment WITHIN 10 working days, only to be told actually its 14 to 21 working days. Lying B**t***s, wish i had continued to court now

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All

Barclay's have today deposited the good will gesture into my account so i guess that is case closed on this one. I know i didn't recover all my charges but my circumstances dictated that and i do consider this to be a success. Roll on round 2.

Trucker

Hmm. Well, we get free entry (to a tent in a field) and we can take our own beer....

:p

Our main stage is a tent, in a field. £95 quid for weekend ticket (thanks Barclays). Also another 15 pub venues with about 30 bands a day. Plus free open air stage with local bands

• 11 years later...

This topic was closed on 2019-03-08.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6149 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks