GOLDING vs Barclays

callum.golding
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6395 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there,

I sent my prelimary letter off last week with an attachment of charges. Today I recieved a letter saying the following.

Thankyou for your letter recieved at this office on the 27th October.

Im sorry that you are unhappy with the charges inccured. Your comments are recieving attention and one of my team will contact you as soon as possible.

May I take this opporunity to explain that whilst we will endevaur to respond to you in timescale outlined in your letter, we cannot guarentee that we will do so. Sometimes it does take longer to fully investigate a complaint. However we do aim to find a solution within four weeks. If we are not able to do so, we will always write to you explaining what is happening. I full report or update on our progress will be sent to you in eight weeks.

Please refer to the enlcosed leaflet that will provide you with a more detailed explaination on how we deal with this matter.

Do I give them time or send the LBA when 14 days are up, if so do I address the letter to the manager who wrote this letter to me.

Also am I giving 14 days or 14 working days from when I sent my preliminary.

Thank you very much in advance

Callum

Won** Barclays claim-in FULL

1 week before court date

26th March 2007

Won ** Natwest claim-in FULL

After LBA

12th July 2007

...starting Alliance & Leicester claim

24th September 2007

Hi Callum and Welcome to the site. You are in charge of the timescale in your case.

At the end of the 14 days you gave them, it's LBA time. Send another of your schedule of charges with that then you'll probably get an offer of around 40 - 50% of what you're asking for - up to a maximum of £1,000.

Do lots of reading here, and the very best of Luck to you.

To follow my case progress, click here to see where I'm at right now.

Welshman