I've Won!!!

darthbane2k
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6430 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

well done mate

excellant news, happy spending

xx

NW (NO 1) ACC

REC'D FULL SETTLEMENT 5/01/07 :)

NW (NO2) ACC

REC'D FULL SETTLEMENT 28/12/06 :lol:

NW (JOINT) ACC

MCOL STAGE AS WE SPEAK :-|

Court date 23rd May(bring it on!!!!)

Paid up 3 wks before court date - all done & dusted ( for now lol)

Well I cashed the settlement cheque today, just waiting for it to clear before notice of discontinuance is submitted to the courts.

Now as I mentioned before, since my original claim began I was hit with three further charges. When Natwest settled I called the customer relations dept to inform them of this and asked for the charges added since the claim began to be refunded. Well, strike me down! They agreed! Not only that, but they waivered a charge due to hit for November. Furthermore the woman I spoke to congratulated... yes CONGRATULATED me on recovering all of my previous charges.

Excellent news. No wonder she congratulated you, these are massive faceless institutions only intent on maximizing profit, their employees have the same money worries as the rest of us, plus constant employment insecurity. We should remember that, with some exceptions they do not have much loyalty to their employers. Its the machine we are after not the cogs.

My advice has hardly any legal foundation whatsoever, however you never know it it might just work!

:cool:

NatWest Prelim 07.10.206

LBA 21.10.2006

MCOL 30.10.2006

Acknowledgment of Service 06.11.2006

Offer of approx 50% £2200.00 22.11.2006

Full settlement £4500 received 03.01.2007

Smile settled in full

Barclaycard settled in full

RBS Worldwide settled in full

Lloyds TSB settled in full £750.00

Lloyds TSB settled in Full £275.00 11.04.2007

Lloyds TSB business account £1376.00 AQ filed

Lloyds TSB Business account settled in full 21.05.07

Guest Scarletrose

Congratulations i just hope i have the guts to follow mine through i am currently asking for £2419 just had offer today of £980 and i dont know what to do.

Furthermore the woman I spoke to congratulated... yes CONGRATULATED me on recovering all of my previous charges.

Some Staff at call centres seem to be quite sympathetic and supportive with regard to charges. One Natwest Credit Card staff told me 'it's totally disproportionate to the cost you incur to us - if you want to persue legal action then I encourage you to do so, you'll win, there's no doubt about that.'

Scaletrose, you can accept a part payment, but no way in full and final settlement. Persevere with your claim and time line.

My advice has hardly any legal foundation whatsoever, however you never know it it might just work!

:cool:

NatWest Prelim 07.10.206

LBA 21.10.2006

MCOL 30.10.2006

Acknowledgment of Service 06.11.2006

Offer of approx 50% £2200.00 22.11.2006

Full settlement £4500 received 03.01.2007

Smile settled in full

Barclaycard settled in full

RBS Worldwide settled in full

Lloyds TSB settled in full £750.00

Lloyds TSB settled in Full £275.00 11.04.2007

Lloyds TSB business account £1376.00 AQ filed

Lloyds TSB Business account settled in full 21.05.07

Guest Scarletrose
Please stick with it, it's your money and all of it should be in your back pocket. Persevere they will cave in.

Thanx for support however i have made a few errors which i have been having trouble getting anyone to help me with, maybe if you have got time you could read my thread posted today in natwest forum entitled JUST RECEIVED OFFER FROM NATWEST its the last entry on there and i am desperately waiting for a reply:confused: :confused: :confused:

Brilliant news, well done! It's great to hear that call centre staff are so encouraging too - it's right that they are just normal people woth money worries too, although I'm impressed they had the guts to say that! Hope we all remember that they are just the cogs when we speak to them, easy to get frustrated with the wrong people!

Sorry can't help last post as not far enough down the line myself. No doubt someone will give you the answers mate, good luck.