Carter - claimform - old Ambrose Wilson JDW Cat 'debt'***Claim Dismissed***

mashmallow
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3243 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

its totally wrong

this could be fun in court andy?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The statement made is based on an agreement that has no connection with the claim...therefore their evidence is invalid and flawed.

Ask the court to force them to disclose the correct agreement or strike the claim out and stop wasting courts time.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Andy,

I pointed the paragraph to the judge re the HBSO and even he said something is not right when the debt was with AW/JD he has given me a further court date and I have to do statement requiring further evidence of HBSO as it did not read right?????

Maybe you could assist me with this as I am not very good at stating my case,

Thanks

Mashmalow

Sounds like this judge is on the ball......considering they have submitted the wrong agreement:roll:

Why do you have to do a statement ...surely they have to resubmit a fresh statement and a copy of the correct agreement?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Andy,

I will have to wait for further correspondence from the court and then maybe submit a defence again not sure about all this, I will keep you posted.

Once again Have a Good One and all the best to you and DX for helping me so far.

XXXXXX

Mashmallow

• 2 weeks later...

Andy,

Just received a general form of judgment order from the court stating that parties do file and serve witness statement together with copies of relevant document by 30th Jan 2015.

I know I have to file a witness statement and send relevant documents, please could you tell me what I send and what I should put down as my witness statement. I would be very grateful for your time in this matter.

Kind regards,

Mashmallow

Happy 2015

Just adapt your defence into the Witness Statement...add the events from your hearing...state that the claimant has produced an agreement that has no connection with their claim,,,very little you can state in reality since your defence.

As for disclosure you just disclose your CPR and CCA requests and responses.

I doubt very much that the claimant will respond or disclose...so expect a Notice of Discontinuance before the 30th

Regards

Andy

Requires a little more work Mash...start by stating who you are and that this is your witness statement as litigant and you will state as follows.......Begin with the claimant issuing a claim dated xxxx for an the alleged debt and then move into the requests you have made CPR/CCA and their responses...then into the hearing and what they produced and what the Judge as stated should be done and disclosed by xxxxxxx.

I would go as far as stating that they failed to comply with these directions (I doubt very much they will be able to by the time you submit this WS) and then conclude until such time the claimant can disclose the true agreement in connection with the debt that the court should dismiss this claim and award fixed costs to you the defendant.

You must finish a WS with the paragraph " I believe that the contents of this statement are true to the best of my knowledge and belief "

Have another go and Ill give it the once over.

Regards

Andy

Andy,

Here is the amended one I hope it is a bit more representable.

I await to hear from you

Regards

Mashmallow

Andy sorry for the previous it is the wrong attachment, computer is playing up I will try again.

Thanks

Mashmallow

Yes and they should recipricate

• 2 weeks later...

Please do mash...redact anything identifiable.

• 1 month later...

Original date of account opening was 26/3/07 for the amount of £484.00

Hi Mash

You will note that they conveniently forget to refer to the date of the agreement within their witness statement ...the reason being that as this is a pre April 2007 a reconstituted version can not be relied upon for enforcement purposes...only in responding to a section 77/78 request...therefore their witness statement is flawed.

Did you not enclose payment of the statuary £1.00 payment?

Andy

Not really because they have complied anyway...even though its not valid:wink:

• 2 months later...

Andy,

Court date is nearing shall I just tell the Judge what you have told me and hopefully it will get thrown out???? Please let me know, panicking a bit.

Thanks

Mashmallow