Advise needed please..

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3595 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

this group has helped me with very good advise when my husband was in a fix with bailiffs

I am wanting some advise please

My hubby started a ltd company after being made redundant

long story short

the business is in trouble and he has had 3 ccjs in the last 3 months as they would not accept payments we could afford,

my husband and I have been under enormous pressure as you can image and now have decided to separate,

Problem I have got is do I inform the courts and the creditors I dont want people knocking on my door looking for him etc,

The property we lived in together is my property in my name,

any advise would be appreciated

im not sure what you mean? he dealt with all that side of things im just trying to sort out these things now i knew about one ccj when bailiffs knocked on my door i knew nothing about the other two till i found the court papers

im not sure what you mean? he dealt with all that side of things im just trying to sort out these things now i knew about one ccj when bailiffs knocked on my door i knew nothing about the other two till i found the court papers

You said this in your first post

My hubby started a ltd company after being made redundant

I am trying to find out why he has CCJs in his own name for business debts that appear to be through his limited company.

If we can get the full picture it is easier to help.

I would suggest writing to the people you know have got judgements against him and tell them that he is no longer at your address and, if you have one, consider giving them the forwarding address.

If it is a limited company then he may have set the Registered Office Address to be at you your address so that will need to be changed by either a director or the company secretary using the appropriate form to Companies House.

If these debts/judgements are in his name only or if they are in the name of a limited company then you are not liable and your stuff cannot be taken.

• Haha 1