Court Buddys

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6428 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

I have tried all i can to get a court buddy, iv even tried to donate money to the

cause!:D

I go to the page were the buddys are, i put in the post code nearest my local court, send a very nice email asking the person to be my buddy, send it.... and it comes back to me:rolleyes:

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Fred:x

Hi All

I have tried all i can to get a court buddy, iv even tried to donate money to the

cause!:D

I go to the page were the Buddy's are, i put in the post code nearest my local court, send a very nice email asking the person to be my buddy, send it.... and it comes back to me:rolleyes:

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Fred:x

HI Fred

Welcome.

you seem along way down your case to be in the Welcome section have you any posts on your own claim yet?

or are you checking the buddy system before you start?

BL:)

Well Breadline Hi.

I have been all the way with Woolwich/Barclays. I have a claim going for£2000 that includes interest and court cost's while back they offered £650. I politely declined I heard no more their time ran out so i started court proceedings, i was sent a letter through the court that they going to defend this case.

To day i received another letter from them with their defence!

It covers nine points none of witch i understand!!

It is signed by a Mr Keith Jeremiah LEGAL EXECUTIVE.

ooops have i up set any one there?

Any way i wanted a court buddy to help me get ready for the big day, i have never been in court in my life! and now I'm panicking

Panic not :)

The charges ARE unlawful. The law is on your side. They are just trying to intimidate you. But we don't get intimidated on this site!

I don't have any personal experience with Barclays, but go through some threads in the Barclays section. You will soon find people who have won against them.

I recently won against NatWest. At least you haven't got a CPR part 18 request for further info with the defence.

The next stage will be to file an Allocation Questionnaire with the court. There are templates for doing this. I amended mine slightly to ask the judge for "Standard Disclosure" of all documents. This means the bank will have to reveal how they justify their extortionate charges. They HATE this and will fold.

Start a thread in the Barclays section. You will soon have lots of help.

As for buddies, it's highly unlikely that they won't pay up long before that. But I'm sure you will get support if it comes to that.

NatWest Charges: £3708.81. Allocated to fast track 14/10/06. *SETTLED IN FULL* 23/10/06 5% donation made

HSBC Default Removal and £186 charges: N1 claim issued 28/11/06 *WON* 28/02/07 5% donation made

Egg Charges: £370. N1 claim issued 24/11/06. *SETTLED IN FULL* 12/01/07 5% donation made

Natwest Student: £150. N1 claim issued 24/11/06. *SETTLED IN FULL* 10/12/06 5% donation made

Natwest Credit card: £317.01 INCLUDING CONTRACTUAL INTEREST, *WON* 30/11/06 5% Donation Made

Ikano Data Protection Act deception and non-complience: N1 claim issued 28/11/06. *SETTLED IN FULL* 12/12/06 5% donation made

I am not a lawyer. All advice is merely my own opinion. Nevertheless, I've won £4675 so far!

Tip my scales if you like my advice :)