2 ccjs no court paperwork

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3639 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've recently got a copy of my credit report to discover 2 ccjs on my file. Neither of which I have received court paper work for both logged in 2010. One of them is for car finance with first response finance - now this was not taken out by me but by an ex we just had it (as I was aware) coming for a joint account which was the only connection to me. It is for approx £5500. Is there any way I can contest this or get it removed? Thanks for any help in advance

Yes,

You can get the CCJ judgements set aside for now. You need to contact the local County Court and get the correct paperwork. Once you've had it set aside with all reasons listed, it'll give you some time to SAR the appropriate people to find out how these arose in the first place.

Once you have all of the relevant paperwork, sit down and go through it all. Form here contact the finance company NOT The debt collector and discuss the matter with them. Debt collectors will bully you unwittingly.

Others on here might be able to share some more help on the matter.