Talk Mobile Contract issue

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3719 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

On 1st March 2014 I upgraded early with Talk Mobile and paid to come out of my other contract with them, I signed up for Samsung S3 mini and a contract of 100 minutes 5000 texts and 250 megabytes of data a month for £13 a month for 24 months when I logged into my account online on 6th March 2014 I found I'd been put on a contract for £13.00 a month and 5000 texts only no data.

Contacted Talk Mobile and the advisor I spoke to was rude and arguing with me over what i had signed I had copy of my contract in front of me she went away and eventually agreed I was correct and I was advised that the matter would be resolved within 5 to 10 working days and in mean time a bolt on would be added to account to cover any costs I incurred. I contacted them again regarding matter a few days later to see what was going on no further progress so on 13th March I made a complaint with there queries department via email and was advised that an investigation was taking place into issue and that I would get a call back from someone called John on or before the 20th March I contacted Talk Mobile requesting full name and contact number for this person no one could give me those.

In the end on 19th March I emailed the CEO Mr Taylor and it has been put in the hands of High Level Complaints Team and i have had numorous promises of matter been resolved before my tarriff refresh date on 01/04/2014 and still no luck. I am still awaiting on matter been resolved.

Talk Mobile blame Vodaphone who's network they sit on I just want it sorting and someone to take responsibility for there actions.

I have been a customer of Carphone Warehouse over ten years for mobile phones and a Talk Mobile Customer nearly two years and have never experienced such appaling service.

Can anyone advise me of any way i can resolve this issue.

Edited by citizenB
spacing for easier reading

As you have made a formal complaint to the CEO, they have 8 weeks in which to resolve or send you a Final Response letter.

I will try and find someone who can advise further.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Some advice :)

If the CEOs office do nothing then the next step is the Telecommunications Ombudsman

I did check CISAS and I couldn't find out if Talk Talk were part of the scheme.

http://www.ombudsman-services.org/communications.html

They should really get some sort of response from Talk Mobile:-

http://consumers.ofcom.org.uk/tell-us/telecoms/

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D