lifeboat loans HELP please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3783 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

my son applied (i didnt know until today but now hes worried!) for a loan with lifeboat loans, just until his next payday with lifeboat loans on friday, he requested £150, went through the application etc, said he was approved and could have £450 if he wanted but he chose to stick with the £150, waited and waited and still nothing in his bank, he had two emails one to say welcome! one with the agreement for £150 along with his password etc to get into the account, which still says approved this morning, he has emailed them but no reply as yet, we have tried the phone number they have provided, it rings then cuts off! do they exist?? are they in operation still? been shut down?? and if so WHY is website still accepting and what does he do as they have his bank details etc??? any help most welcome

If he never received money then dont worry about it. Also, never phone them.

As for bank details, tell him to go to the bank with all the info and say he wants the transactions blocked. Don't leave the bank until you get confirmation in writing.

Then stay as far away as possible from payday lenders. Just taking a loan out with one can wreck your credit record for 6 years.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

thank you for reply, rang to see if they would actually answer phone! do you know if they are still in operation? do you thing its best to cancel the card used ready for repayment??

I edited my post. More info included.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D