Caught in Primark a year ago, Paid RLP but what is going to happen now please?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3720 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This was done and dusted a year ago - why on earth are you worrying now?!

Move on

Any advice given is done so on the assumption that recipients will also take professional advice where appropriate.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

DONATE HERE

If I have been helpful in any way - please feel free to click on the STAR to the left!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless there is a very good reason, no. That way your thread can help others.

Guys i don't know why but after creating this thread I can't get my head around the incident. It's affecting my health and my mind please can you get rid of this thread.

No need to lock it, just dont click on the thread. If, after a year, you are still worried, perhaps see a doctor? I dont mean that in a bad way, but if its still worrying you, perhaps you need to talk to someone.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

They wont have your details now. WHy on earth are you still worried about it? Im thinking theres more to this story than youve told us.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

• 2 weeks later...
They wont have your details now. WHy on earth are you still worried about it? Im thinking theres more to this story than youve told us.

Guys I wanted to know if the police still may come to my residence regarding this incident...really stressed out please help

Hello again.

You've asked us this more than once and we've tried to explain.

If I may ask you, why do you think the police will come to see you please?

HB

I just wanted to know if the police can be informed besides from the retailer and end up at my residence like through this forum

Sahir

NO

Any advice given is done so on the assumption that recipients will also take professional advice where appropriate.

DONATE HERE

If I have been helpful in any way - please feel free to click on the STAR to the left!

Sahir. Can you please tell us what else you have done that has resparked this thread? You wouldnt simply get worried over it for no reason. Like i said earlier, there is definitley something you arent telling us, and without you being upfront and truthful, theres really no other better advice we can give you except to ignore this sham of a company.

Sahir. Can you please tell us what else you have done that has resparked this thread? You wouldnt simply get worried over it for no reason. Like i said earlier, there is definitley something you arent telling us, and without you being upfront and truthful, theres really no other better advice we can give you except to ignore this sham of a company.

Just can't forget about the incident hence same questions are being asked

The answer will always be the same though :-)

Probably because I'm a women that's why I'm a bit more worried about this and my future. Guys should the RLP letter go to the bin or should I keep it for problems which may arise in the future if there is any?

Definitely in the bin. You paid RLP so they have gone away. Primark forgot about you as soon as you left the store. The police would not, and could not do anything now - the chain of evidence has gone and the matter was disposed of via other means.

Seriously, find something that really matters to worry about!

DONATE HERE

As has been said, this happened a year ago. Nothings going to happen now. It makes no difference if you are male or female. Also, why are you evading my question? Anyway, the answer remains the same. Every single person on this planet involved with this forgot you even existed until something happened and caused you to come back to this thread.

It's done, over. Finished. Finito. Nothing will happen. Ever. Never would have, never will have.

How many other ways do we need to post the same info before it sinks in and you stop worrying?

Definitely in the bin. You paid RLP so they have gone away. Primark forgot about you as soon as you left the store. The police would not, and could not do anything now - the chain of evidence has gone and the matter was disposed of via other means.

Seriously, find something that really matters to worry about!

Thanks for that. Would the retailer or RLP have any kind of info about me now. RLP do say they keep info for 3 years on some kind of database

Ok.

Here we go. Read this slowly and let it sink in

STOP WORRYING ABOUT RLP. WE HAVE TOLD YOU OVER AND OVER AND OVER THATS ITS FINISHED. NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO YOU. RLP HAVE FORGOTTEN YOU EVEN EXIST.

Their database is non existant. Its a purile threat to make you scared.

I still want to know what happened for you to bring this back up, and dont say nothing, because we both know thats not the truth.

Edited by citizenB

Ok.

Here we go. Read this slowly and let it sink in

STOP WORRYING ABOUT RLP. WE HAVE TOLD YOU OVER AND OVER AND OVER THATS ITS FINISHED. NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO YOU. RLP HAVE FORGOTTEN YOU EVEN EXIST.

Their database is non existant. Its a purile threat to make you scared.

I still want to know what happened for you to bring this back up, and dont say nothing, because we both know thats not the truth.

Guys this forum really helped so thank you for that. But for some some reason it has has caused a certain fear in me, so I request please can you get rid of this thread as it is really affecting me and my health and mental stability. Please it is my humble request

Edited by citizenB

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3720 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks