Mr Lender Income/Expenditure Request

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3751 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello Martin and welcome to CAG :thumb:

The vicious cycle of PDL and their dirty money strikes again. They should all be closed down, yesterday! The misery they bring is incredible.

Anyhow, I am in two minds about I&E forms, in one breath they can be an aid to

getting your creditors to accept your offer of payment, in another breath, they are often

ridiculed and exploited by creditors who will always want more than you can afford.

It is a very personal and private thing to divulge to stranger who only see you as a number

and profit, they don't really care what figures you put on an I&E form, they just want to see where

they can demand more money from you at the expense of further hardship to yourself.

If you do decide to send them an I&E form, then don't use theirs, they're a joke! Get a proper one off the CAB or use one off here or National Debtline.

Pretty much IMO I would be telling them what figure comes in every month, and what I have left at the end to pay them, after all

what they fail to tell their victims is that this debt is NOT a priority, it comes all the way down the very bottom of the list

even after paying for nights out and your holiday in Barbados!

It's really up to you, I have two debts I am currently paying at £1 a month, they don't like it, but I have simply told them that is all they are getting end of!

• Confused 1

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

you ARE in control.

They have absolutely NONE!

There is nothing to be nervous about, I know it's easier said than done, but it does get easier, this isn't the dark old days

where a knuckle dragging thug would kick down your front door and take your TV.

PDL companies have a very bad press, no-one in their right mind would ever defend them, less for themselves and the sociopaths in government.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Yep, YOU are in control NOT them.

To openly attempt to bribe you by saying pay this amount and we will set up a repayment plan, is indicative of these clowns ethics.

They really don't get it do they?

I would just put them on £1 a month anyway for their sheer rudeness, and as for them threatening to continue to call and add charges/interest, that in itself would warrant a serious complaint to the OFT&TS.