Lowell/ BW legal/ Aqua Claim received

andy07
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3368 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hiya andy07

Im just lagging behind you at the moment at the sending of the directions questionnaire and im glad ive read your thread with the fab replies from the site team im a little more reassured today, I wonder if you have had any replies as yet to after your sending in your directions questionnaire - im glad ive read that although it does request a serving to the sols in my case bryan carter on the paperwork but andy has replied wait and see if I got their reply which I have but like you im happy to send mine to them too, im subbing to your thread if I may pls to follow and learn the advice too for myself and good luck hope we get the result we both want.

I will try and post up my thread for you to view if you wish will be back in a mo x angel

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?413163-Ccj-northampton-from-bryan-carter-re-halifax-visa-card-account

Edited by angel_1
added my thread

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

• 1 month later...
I wonder ha ha, that's the thing that baffled me, in 80% of the similar situations to mine with the same 2 highly reputable company's the method of action has been aSD , just wondering why I'm so special

Just an update ,DQ completed and returned , BW refused mediation when I ticked I would, received an allocation to my local court 4 weeks ago but nothing else since , no contact from the local court , nothing from BW or Lowells ........does it always take so long or is this unusual considering the original claim was November last year,

If you have received a Notice of Allocation....all the directions/time table should be listed within that notice?

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

If you have received a Notice of Allocation....all the directions/time table should be listed within that notice?

Andy

No the allocation was one sheet of paper , just informing both sides which court it was allocated to and nothing else , this was dated 11th of february

No the allocation was one sheet of paper , just informing both sides which court it was allocated to and nothing else , this was dated 11th of february

To be exact the letter was N271 notice of transfer of proceedings , that was all that was sent

You will get the Notice of Allocation shortly then.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

You will get the Notice of Allocation shortly then.

Ok , this period of nothing happening makes me a little nervous , it's over 2 months since I received the transfer

Check with your local county court then to see if the transfer completed and ask about your Notice of Allocation.

• 2 weeks later...
Check with your local county court then to see if the transfer completed and ask about your Notice of Allocation.

After 2 emails to the local court I today received a letter from the local court:"On looking at the court file it appears the original copy of the claimants Directions Questionaire has gone astray , Northampton contacted them asking for a further copy prior to transfer to the local court. This has still not arrived . The local court has contacted the claimant asking for an email copy to be sent. On receipt this will be passed to a judge for directions and an order prepaired and sent tio both parties"Any comments? , seems a little shoddy to me as I bet if any of my documents had " gone astray" then before I know it a judgement would have been made automatically I look forward to any comments

Absolutely ...gone astray or not submitted:roll:

Absolutely ...gone astray or not submitted:roll:

I did receive a copy of their DQ but I think it came from them and not the court, they had declined mediation on it which I thought was a bit odd but never the less. As I received the original I should receive the replacement (not sure if there is anything on this which if changed could effect the case )Back to waiting it is then .. is there a timescale after which I can apply to get things quashed or kicked out . on 6 months now

The court do not serve copies of DQs they are exchanged between parties.

• 3 weeks later...
The court do not serve copies of DQs they are exchanged between parties.

Just another update .... no news at all , no contact from the local court , no contact from BW, is it best let sleeping dogs lie ?

Check the status of the claim with Northampton Andy...just for peace of mind.

Check the status of the claim with Northampton Andy...just for peace of mind.

Thanks Andy , will do , although I do have a N271 notice of transfer of proceedings that was received in February

Should have been transferred then by now.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Well 10 months later and still nothing , I have had no contact form either claimant or court , I know it was transferred to my local court but they were awaiting certain documents from the claimant which they had sent a reminder . Is there a process where I can apply for this to be kicked out due to time , its been 10 nearly 11 months and I'm guessing the claim is technically still live. Surely they cant leave it like this indefinately

Well 10 months later and still nothing , I have had no contact form either claimant or court , I know it was transferred to my local court but they were awaiting certain documents from the claimant which they had sent a reminder . Is there a process where I can apply for this to be kicked out due to time , its been 10 nearly 11 months and I'm guessing the claim is technically still live. Surely they cant leave it like this indefinately

Check with the Court tomorrow they will be able to say what the current status of the claim is. I suspect "stayed".

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

• 3 months later...

hiya any more updates on this please.. intresting to see if came to a final success ..... angel x

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D