Orange !! The worst provider ever

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3824 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I put an order through for an early upgrade and paid £186.63 I was told my phone will arrive in 3 days ,waited a week no phone rang orange they said wait another week so waited another week still no phone ,in the end got fed up and had to cancel that upgrade order ,so I was told il get that upgrade money refunded back into my bank account within 14 days ,after 14 days still no refund ,rang orange again they apologised and advised me to wait for another 7 days so I waited another 7 days still no refund ,rang again and the supervision promised I,d get the refund within 72 hours and cause of that promise I didn't sort the the money in my back for other direct debits and got charged £54 for direct debits not going through !! Rang orange just now and the manager says we can't do nothing about that and highlight of it all is that manager said all the representatives I've spoken to regarding this have been giving me the wrong information I mean I've been with orange for the last 6 years I mean is that how they treat their customers !!! Worst experience I've had there's no way ever again I'll be going with orange no way

Dont think any of the mobile phone providers are any good, great while everything is fine but as soon as they make a mistake they change their attitude. Try contacting the orange helpers via facebook, i have found them to be helpful recently.

Orange gave you the information and have to take responsibility for it even if it is wrong.

This is covered by the distance sales regulations. They didn't deliver within the time they specified, you cancelled, they have to refund money within 14 days, so their rep was correct.

Call AND write outlining your issue. Tell them what you want: ie a refund and payment of bank charges incurred because they didn't refund when they said that they would. On the phone you can tell them that it would be a pity to have to sue them for such a small amount because the court charges will almost double what they have to pay. Tell them that with current payment methods they can put the money into your bank account today

Its such a shame 2 hear peoples problems, I think i am quiet luck at the minute becos i am finding the service from Orange a lot beta since they ave been part of 'EE' - my signals fab now but i agree with 2grumpy, writing in is always the best thing 2 do becos its seen more urgent and important isnt it, just make sure you track your letta! Gd luck!:)