Ashbourne Management Services - Cancellation problems

Carol12
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3084 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Have you sent the Harassment letter telling them to stop all demands by letter or text msgs because the matter is in clear dispute.

Apart from that, I still say you need to wait until they respond to your last letter. Whether they do or not, we shall see.

In the meantime, use the Harassment letter and simply ignore their contact.

I'll be happy to draft a response which should be sent off no sooner than 12th Nov'r.

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Hi Slick, I received a letter from AMS today saying that my account is now seriosuly in arrears and that their client now reserves the right to instruct a debt collection agency to recover the monies oustanding.

As tomorrow is the 12th and they haven't replied to my previous letter I think I am now going to send this draft (attached). I am also thinking to send a copy to the martial arts academy (their client) so they know what's going on. Do you think is a good idea? what do you think about the letter attached?

Many thanks

[ATTACH]47602[/ATTACH]

Hi Carol,

I think the letter is too long and could be shortened :-

Dears sir or madam,

I refer to my previous letter of xxdate, to which I have received no reply. For ease of reference, I enclose a copy of that letter.

I also refer to your continuing payments demands, the last one dated xx/xx. As this matter is in clear dispute, you are obliged to stop making demands whether by phone, text message or in writing.

I now require all further communication from your company to be made in writing only. It is my legal right to communicate in writing under Article 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights and prevents any misunderstanding.

Your continued harassment of me by telephone is a breach of Section 40 of the Administration of Justice Act 1970, and the Protection from Harassment Act 1997.

If you continue to harass me with demands in breach of the Communications Act (2003) s.127, I will report you to OFCOM, Trading Standards and The Office of Fair Trading, meaning that you may be liable to a substantial fine and/or other sanctions as they see fit. Be advised that any further telephone calls from your company may be recorded and used in evidence and I expect this harassment to cease immediately.

I await your considered response to my letter of xxdate and trust you make the necessary refund of £70 without further delay.

Yours faithfully,

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

• 2 years later...