What has happened to PCM?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3693 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well today Newlyn have kindly offered me, 'One final opportunity to settle the outstanding amount prior to us returning the file'

I have ' 7 days to contact them with regard to paying my outstanding arrears'....

This is the third final opportunity...

Well today Newlyn have kindly offered me, 'One final opportunity to settle the outstanding amount prior to us returning the file'

I have ' 7 days to contact them with regard to paying my outstanding arrears'....

This is the third final opportunity...

Maybe your next will be an Christmas card with a final final offer! Or should that be final, final, final, final offer!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have now logged on to paymypcn.net,and can see 10 pictures of my car... Account active! 1 is a close up of the P&D ticket on dash board,another of the wind screen with the yellow envelope stuck on it. The rest are just shots of parts of the car.

Does my logging in for the first time set off an alert of some kind? Will they now get my details from DVLA as I've shown an interest, even though they have timed out? we will see...

If they do are you going to raise a complaint with the DVLA or PCM or both?

What would the complaint be? It depends if they try and go after the reg keeper doesn't it?

It is actually UK Parking ltd we are talking about, on the windsor car park formally managed by PCM.

I think nothing will happen but I was wondering if when you log on to see pictures of your car, that it may flag up that you've looked and worth pursuing.... just a thought.

misrepresentation to get your details from DVLA.

As for logging on, they may get your IP address but they cant get much further than that with regard to tracing an individual unles you entered your personal details to log on. Always get a throw away email address from gmail or the like for such things.

• 1 month later...

105 days after the NTD, I have received the NTK... Unbelievable.

Some complaints shall be sent, DVLA, BPA... Anyone else?

I shall inform UK Parking ltd that I, as reg keeper am not liable. Take it up with the driver..

They don't actually mention POFA or the BPA on the NTK.

I have responded with 'I am not liable for this charge, and under no obligation to name driver.'

UK Parking Limited have no website or postal address,only reg office details.

I think some of you will recognise the correspondence address though....

They wont mention the BPA becuase they are not members and have created a new organisation probably because they dont like the idea of losing at POPLA. I was down that way this morning, if I had known I could have posted them a brick through their window for you.

Dont forget to add that since they are non-compliant with the regulations regarding both code of practice for parking co's and have failed to show proof of liability for debt (or even proof debt exists) they can be reported to DTI and would be considered as committing harassment by their continuing to write to you

• 1 month later...

And now a letter from 'poxburghe' ....

They make no mention of my letter to Uk parking ltd, and would like me to tell them who the driver was!

The invoice has gone up £60.

They do actually point out in the small print that it is the driver who enters into a contract and is responsible for the resolution of this breach.

I think I'll see what the current letter chain is....

• Haha 1

Second letter from 'poxburghe'.

Apparently they are 'aware of anecdotal information being presented via the internet'....

• 2 weeks later...
  • dx100uk changed the title to PCM PCN - now Newlyn letter 4mts on!!