lots of PDLs - Out of my depth - HELP

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3696 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I received an understanding email this morning from Lending Stream, that took me by surprise. I had half expected more opposition to my proposals.....

Good Morning Mrs. Xxxxxxx,

Thank you for your email and we apologize for the delayed response.

We would like to inform that you have three loan accounts with the agreement numbers 1xxxxxxx, 1xxxxxx and 1xxxxx. The outstanding balances on these loans as of today is £41.16, £264 and £312 respectively. We are willing to work with you to clear the loans.

We tried calling you regarding the repayment options available for the loans. However, we have been unsuccessful as it reached the answering machine.

Please specify us the reason of your current financial difficulty so that we can assist you accordingly with the repayment options available for the loan.

Note : We have stopped our automated system to make any transactions from your bank account till 27th October 2013.

Online payments are now available via our website. Simply login to your account to make a loan payment any time. Click here to learn more.

Should you require further assistance, please email us at [email protected].

We look forward to hear from you.

How understanding is that, or is that leading me into a false sense of security? There's no mention of interest, I guess I need to find out how much interest is going to be slapped on top. They asked "Please specify us the reason of your current financial difficulty"

I can't state "due to my stupidity over stretching myself". Surely they'd be within their rights to say "take responsibility for your own actions. You made promises to pay, now pay"

Let's see how the other creditors fare

Hi Linda.

As they are unable to now take payments from your account due to hopefully cancelled CPAs and a new account just make them offers of what you can afford

Do you want me to compose a letter without the budget sheet.They will clear in time.If they add charges etc after the offer we will challenge them.No trouble at all to do a letter for you.In fact you do not have to mention the figure to me you can fill that in in private.

• 4 weeks later...

this thread is very old

best to start a new thread wil

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 4 months later...

Hi wilko. Are you still having an issue with pdls?

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

I advise lots of people. But I do remember your issue. Just you name didnt register in my head.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Has Linda left CAG? I hope she reads this and provides an update on her situation.

There could be a few reasons Linda is not replying. It could be that she has changed her email address or internet supplier so no longer gets the update email or even that she no longer wants to participate in cag.

I hope it's not the latter.