DCA being polite

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3887 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Over the last three years I have had deals with a number of DCA With debts relating to my son Who as no lived at this address for 20 months or so.

I stop one ringing and another one pops up.

This time it was wescot I e-mailed them and received the following reply

30 September 2013

Dear Mr Mastiff

Further to your email to us, I note your comments that you are not the person we are seeking and we are sorry for any concern caused by our contact as this is never our intention.

I can confirm your telephone number has been removed from our records. However, there is a 24 hour period where one further call may be made if your telephone number has already been loaded into the call queues but this will be the last one made and can be ignored.

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience or concern you may have been caused as this was never our intention.

Your sincerely

Funmi Olugbenga-Dada

Account Controller

Normally I never get a reply until I send the final complaint to the compliance officer. Do you think they are turning over a new leaf???:shock:

I think it could be that no one ever replies to these sort of letters, they just bin them and were shocked to actually get an email pointing them in the right direction :)

My e-mail just stated for them to stop and which other DCA,s I had take action against and which organisations were dealing with my complaints. Trading standards. ICO etc.