Transcom worldwide uk

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3854 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I have a debt with ebay. The balance atm is £2000.transcom have been taking payments off me for around £30.-40 a week for few months now does anyone know the timescale these dca keep the account for as when I first starting paying they said they only keep account for 3 month then one said 4 then 6 now it's 7 months before ebay recall it. Does anyone know the truth?

Any info would be appreciated

can you tell us in more detail what has actually happened please, please put up as much as you can and post any letter from the DCA's if you have any in PDF format so we can view and advise you better, it maybe you are paying way to much or that the debt is finally paid already and they are using you as a cash cow?

MM

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

Ok they will keep their records as required for 6 years whether or not its paid as you are a "customer" and it is an income for them. The 6 years is a requirement under rules set HMRC but once you have finished paying it in full get it confirmed in writing that it is, as someone may try to pull a fast one and try their luck for more money with a different DCA

MM

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

If a DCA is assigned to collect/manage a debt they will continue to do so until the creditor recalls it or the debt is paid off.

What you really need to be doing is checking your credit reference files to see if there is any entry regarding this account. An entry on credit files if the account is defaulted remains for 6 years after the default date.

How long account records are kept is not really relevant.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

A possibility depending on the amount owed.

In that case with TWW who can tell, it will possibly depend on the payments being kept up.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Ok I did speak to one normal bloke from them once he

Said if they see payments being made regularly they usually

Leave if with them

Best to give all the info you have, saves going over things twice.

Defaults would come before court action, but as you this is not a regulated consumer debt, court action would be a possibility at any time.

Can ebay issue a default on my credit file without any warning?

Are they regulated to issue defaults

See post 13#