T-Mobile

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3874 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

We have had a horrific experience in trying to top up our T-Mobile phone in the Algarve.

They now call themselves "EverythingEverywhere" LOL.

We spent a whole day nearly trailing around to find where i could top my phone. Top up card no use at pay shops or any of the three network providers in the Algarve.

BE WARNED---either get yourself a decent network or make sure your T-mobile is well topped up before leaving home to cover emergencies.:mad2:

Perhaps if you had read my post you would have gleaned that i had my top up card with me.

Didn't even know at that time on line top up was possible---because of wifes health problems i try to organise life to be as low stress as possible. If phone works in all European countries then it's not unreasonable to expect that simple top ups should be available.!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

This cowboy outfit really take the biscuit. I wrote to this Olaf Swantee character on 5th Oct and have never even received an acknowledgement. Also went to see manageress of local store but she was not there. On trying to phone her i was told she was busy and asked for her to return my call---that was four days ago. Now when i try to phone their line goes on to voicemail.

What sort of way is this to run a communications company??????

Update: Today, i received a call on my mobile phone from some burd saying she had just received my letter---23 days after i wrote their CEO----Now thats service for you?????????????

They are refunding me £23 but not in cash--in top up for a phone i told them i was trying to get rid of when my current credit is used up!!

She was more concerned that local manager had not returned my call than the fact that their business is structured (like too many more these days) in such a way that contacting someone in authority is nigh impossible.

I suggested to her that if those in authority did not wish to be bothered by customers (thats people who pay their saleries) they should enable their "Managers" to MANAGE.

After this call, i am no further forward in obtaining phone or email details if trying to contact a "get things done" member of staff.

And all this from a COMMUNICATIONS company!!!

Update2. Today, i thought i would phone this burd back to ask for a list of countries where i could top up with my card. Useing my mobile, i dialed the number on my phone and got a recorded message saying that i had been contacted and no further action was required. So, i tried the number from a landline----same results.

ANONIMITY OR WHAT???????