Suzy H v GE Capital

Suzy H
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6243 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sounds good to me Suzy. Some companies seem to think they can pretend to pay back money if the account has been closed. Your letter addresses that perfectly. At the very least you having in writing that they are agreeing to pay back the money.

good luck!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys

Hopefully that's me on the home stretch now :) I was amazed to hear they are agreeing with and paying the interest in full considering they are disputing the existance of statements.

Hmmm ... am I right in thinking ... they agree to pay all the interest I have asked for, which also includes interest from missing statements, but they're saying no statement exists hmmm :confused: very interesting lol.

Anyway i'm sure there is a logical explanation for this (ok maybe not).

Suzi ;)

Thank you :-)

• 3 weeks later...

Just subscibin' - Just been reading your thread - seems very interesting, I cant find about 4 of my R&B statements, but I dont think there was any charges on them at that time...so I shall ignore that and go with the statements I have! It will be much quicker in the long run!!

Have seen that I have 19 charges of £15 on my Debenhams, Laura Ashley and Russelland Bromely cards - Am I right in thinking that I can lump those all together as they are all with GE ?

And I have noticed whilst reading this that you can claim back interest at the same percent that htey charge @ 29.9 %???

THanks and good luck -

Darling1

If I have been of any help to you please be kind enough to click on my scales! Thank you

:D Halifax Bank...December 2006 ..... WON! 1 week after N1 filed.

:eek: Lloyds TSB....... April 2007 Lloyds TSB.....WON, 1 day before prelim. court date, still went before judge.

:p Nationwide.........April 2007 Nationwide.......WON, 3 weeks after N1 filed.

:rolleyes: Nat West....June 2007 (on behalf of friend) Settled after LBA and before filing.

:smile:HSBC - full settlement ...on behalf of my son...

Hello darling1 :)

Yes you can lump them all together just highlight the different accounts and corresponding amounts.

I received the first of my cheques on Friday and, despite a little hick up over final balanced owed, I am to recieve the full amount I am asking for (this does include interest at the rate of 29.9% :) which makes a huge difference to the final amount you're claiming).

I see you have had previous successes so, appart from tweeking the letters and a change of interest rate, it's just exactly the same process.

Good luck on your quest

Suzi

• Haha 1

Thank you :-)