help absolute nightmare!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3819 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thank you so much for your reply, really do appreciate being able to discuss this, as nobody else knows

Don't worry. I know how you feel. Before I found CAG I didn't know anyone else in my own situation and only two of my friends know to this day what a mess I was in. I knew there had to be other people like me but I didn't know where to find them and I was so relieved when I found CAG. It quite literally saved my life. :-)

Hi san67,

WageDayAdvance always setup direct debits instead of card payments or CPA. They set this up the day before payment due. Even when on repayment plan they set these up the day before due date for the full amount, so these have to be cancelled manually every month. Anyway, a direct debit is returnable under the direct debit guarantee, so instruct your bank to return the direct debit as unpaid.

CPA and debit card payment are two different things, you have to cancel both, therefore if you only cancelled CPA some companies can still take debit card payments, my advice would be also to cancel your debit card and get a new one (you might have lost your debit card).

24/7 Moneybox: 195.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

British Pearl/Spondoolies: 752.10 - Oustanding: 0.00

Cash on go/Peachy: 206.30 - Oustanding: 0.00

EarlyPayday: 325.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

Lending Stream: 1398.46 - Oustanding: 0.00

MicroLend: 780.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

Minicredit: 520.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

MonthEndMoney/PaydayUK: 937.50 - Oustanding: 0.00

MrLender: 715.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

Pounds2Pocket: 2328.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

QuickQuid: 1800.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

SafeLoans: 450.50 - Oustanding: 0.00

Speed-E-Loans: 516.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

SwiftSterling: 1295.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

Toothfairy Finance: 544.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

TxtLoan: 450.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

WageDayAdvance: 670.80 - Oustanding: 0.00

Wonga: 1336.86 - Oustanding: 0.00

Total: 15220.52 - Oustanding: 0.00

You need to be making harassment complaints before you even think about repayment plans

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Multiple calls texts/emails in a week can be seen as harassment. They are doing it to you multiple times every day.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

If they are contacting the debtor multiple tiems a day, it doesnt matter whether the account has been in default for a day or a year.

Thanks for advice, I'm starting to monitor the amount of calls, texts and emails I'm receiving from each company, also this is part of the reply email I received from Peachy loans

"We will not attempt to collect payment using these details for 30 days

as the continuous payment authority is now cancelled".

Does that mean I will have to cancel all CPAS with the companies and the bank again next month, just in case they try and take payment?

Make sure you cancel the CPA with your bank. NEVER take the word of a PDL as fact. Once it is cancelled, it is cancelled until you tell the bank otherwise.

• 2 months later...

this is an old thread

best to start a new thread

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...