lowell joined 3 debts [2 mobile, 1 credit card]made me BK, now want my house!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2340 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Watson

Good stuff for filing your applications for freezing order and variation of time to appeal.

Post back here as soon as you receive any news on the same from the Court or indeed the trustee and her nominated agents (her sols).

Kind regards

Your friend

The Mould

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Watson,

I have but one query with you old boy, can you please confirm that the Judges in theChancery division are now known and referred to as “Clancy judges”?

I sincerely hope that you see the funny side of the aboveWatson.

Kind regards

The Mould

Who is not a “Clancy judge”, rathera person who would be frowned upon by those who claim a right (unfounded) torule over us. Theydo not rule me Watson and I do not rule any man or woman, no- one can control their lives, but everyone is afforded the opportunity tomake a choice.

You are indeed on the case Watson.

I really do know that this matter is deeply distressing and upsetting for you and your family. As soon as you hear any news or notice from the Court, please post up here ASAP.

Kind regards

The Mould

Keep cool Watson

And don't spur the horses.

Kind regards

The Mould

Who is still keeping a look out for you out here on these moors. Godzilla (which, in my world, is a very deep, meaningful and compassionate expression from the middle of my heart and I also sometimes say it at the end of one of my posts which means YES - the innocent have been saved and I am delighted and defying gravity)

Hi DD,

Yes its over two weeks now, but I am really glad for the rest bite from feeling so anxious and scared regarding it all (my case)

I know I have had the best advise, and help with this case from all you guys here, at CAG, and I am so grateful to have you all in my corner, regardless of what ever comes next I know I can count on you all to be here for me,

I have still been near, and I am reading many threads and blogs as I can, this forum has so much going on, I even read some jokes, and quotes and I feel really silly to say, but I almost feel like I know some of you really well, even though we have never met !

Love and hugs to you all, and a special big hug to you DD and Mouldy who I hope is well, I will keep you all posted, With love, Your friend Wendy xxx AKA Watsons on the case xx

Still looking out for you Watson, from afar.

You are quite right that it is shame that some posters seem only interested in putting the helpers down, please do not concern yourself with such trolls.

You more you can laugh in the face of seemingly insurmountable odds, the more you will realise that you are a greater human being who will rise above all those poisonous clay.

Kind regards

Godzilla

Your friend

The Mould

Hi DD and Mouldy,

Thank you both for all above , Yes you are both right, DD,..... I have laughed too ! And I have also been inspired by things I have read in the forum, Mouldy,..... As always such wise words, and I know I should not concern my self with the Trolls as you call them, but I feel very protective over all you guys, as I never forget this is run by volunteer's who give their spare time, and knowledge of many,many things most of us could never have known,and to people like me who they have never even met !

That deserves so much respect, and I for one hold you all dear in my heart for all you have said and done for me, when I was so utterly desperate and alone !

I know you are out their watching over me, and I you too ! With lots of love Wendy xxxx AKA Watson waiting by those moors xxx

Thank you and have a look at this Watson:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?253374-Halifax-Taking-Me-To-Court&highlight=Halifax+taking+me+to+Court

Watson

Click on the link above.

It will take you to my early days on a case that becameincreasingly funny and an absolute success for the OP – “wish me well).

A long case and full of funny moments and a glorious successfor wish me well.

You need a good laugh right now, have aproper look at the “Midnight Club” whichwas exclusively founded therein by myself and wish me well here on Cag.

Kind regards

The Mould

Oh my days Mouldy,

I read the post as requested, by wish me well and yourself, and it is fantastic and so good to read, to see how you both connected with each other during a very stressful time, for you to bring some laughter and compassion while helping with the problems at hand...

I must admit I am honoured that you have shared this with me and that I am lucky to be your Watson, and all the cryptic words now make sense !

You are a wonderful human being Mouldy, and that shines out in your words, How lucky I am to have you by my side holding my hand ! xxxxx

I will come to the midnight club tonight to see what's occurring !

Thank you Watson for taking the time toread that incredibly long thread/case, itmust have taken up a great deal of your time .

I am deeply honoured by your mostprofoundly humane praise of my being, and your clear recognition of the light thatshines out from my words to those who find themselves lost in this world.

I have lost count (and I do not count anyway) of the times when you have said thank you tome.

I wish for you to know, that by saying thank you, is the greatest reward that you can give toanother and is indeed the greatest reward that I could possibly receive.

You must know of the song called – “SongBird”, the chorus is – “I love you, I love You, I love you, like never before”, thisis how I feel about you Watson and all the members of Cag who are in desperate need of substantive legal help/advice/supportand opinion, because the hypocrites willnot help them unless they pay a sum of money.

The Consumer Action Group is an act ofDevine Intervention, this is not a religious statement, thisis a statement of reality. Without thisplace, hundreds of thousands of peoplewould go on suffering an injustice in silence. I feel privileged for this Group allowing me to post myhelp/support/advice and opinion to its members.

Godzilla.

Drive on Perkings, and remember, no need to spur the horses. Thereis no evil in the animal kingdom.

Kind regards

The Mould

• 2 weeks later...

And the Clerk will only tell Watson what she wants to hear.

The Courts are all running two weeks and up to three weeks behind the processing of claims, applications etc.etc. So no need for Watson to keep chasing, which will only cause Watson further distress.

When the matter has been put before the Judge or indeed a Lord from the Court of Appeal, Watson will be provided with the relevant Court documents containing either its directions or decision on Watson's application.

Two weeks before Christmas and my message to you Watson, is to relax and enjoy the company of your dear family and your most precious grandchildren.

Godzilla

From Sherlock, who is still on the case and still out here on these moors.

Kind regards

The Mould

Wendy said it's been 4 weeks so the Court should have replied by now eeven with their backlog.

Incidentally it'll be a Circuit Judge not a Lord or Court of Appeal judge.

Usual pedant and unhelpful response.

Watson, don't bother chasing this matter, concentrate on your family, when the Court is ready to deal with your apps, it will let you know.

Kind regards

The Mould

The Mould, I really think you should apologise to Ganymede for those remarks. That was completely unnecessary and shows a desire to 'monopolise' wendyboats' case rather than allow her the benefit of advice from others.

Merry Christmas. Apologies are provided as and when they become necessary.

Kind regards

The Mould

Hi all

Hi Mouldy, Watson needs you're helping hand again...........

I am not sure what I have to do next ? once I have filled in form N161 can I take it to my courts or do I send to London? what advise can you give me please.

Watson awaits her friends xxx

Watson

I believe that your Appeal ought to be filed with the Chancery Appeals Office in London.

I am not running on all engines at the present, however, I will endeavour to continue to help you as best I can while this bad spell has fallen on me.

By the way, a very big thank you to both you and Desperate Daniela for your kind words.

Kind regards

The Mould

Evening all,

I have a few questions regarding the N161 form I have received from the Chancery listing office in London, in the letter it states I need to fill in form and send back with the £235 fee and they have retained the papers and await the filing of the N161 form by the 6thof January 2014.

I sent 3 copies of everything with the first Form as advised at the time by the court office, so do I still need to do this again with the N161 form ?

They do not mention anything else in letter except the filing of N161and fee ?

Can you also advise me on the format I should use for skeleton case I need to do, I find I am winding myself up trying to figure out what I must do and feel stupid that I have no clue !

Kindest Regards WB

Looking at this now Watson.

Post back later on.

Kind regards

The Mould

“Evening all,

I have a few questions regarding the N161 form I have received from the Chancery listing office in London, in the letter it states I need to fill in form and send back with the £235 fee and they have retained the papers and await the filing of the N161 form by the 6thof January 2014.

I sent 3 copies of everything with the first Form as advised at the time by the court office, so do I still need to do this again with the N161 form ?

They do not mention anything else in letter except the filing of N161and fee ?

Can you also advise me on the format I should use for skeleton case I need to do, I find I am winding myself up trying to figure out what I must do and feel stupid that I have no clue !

Kindest Regards WB”

Before I begin, did you know that the letters “WB” is a direct reference to Watson at 221b Baker Street” how strange, or is this just another coincidence, Watson, coincidence does not actually exist, it is a myth created by hypocrites, everything you encounter and, indeed all things encountered by human kind are purposely intended to be and arranged by the hypocrites who claim an unfounded right to rule over us all. We are all slaves to a worldwide totalitarian and barbaric and inhumane rule.

Everything in this life that is not man-made – meaning not made by man; is purposely intended to be.

And, everything in this life that is not man-made – meaning no man made it; is purposely intended to be!!!!!!!!!

Life is the gold on this earth Watson, so precious, so delicate and so dear and beloved, all the things that no man can make, such as the heart that beats within us all, and life is disregarded by the men who rule over us and who hold oil, gold, money, diamonds and other so-called precious stones above our lives, every government on this earth worships such useless material and in my opinion is corrupt and dishonest..

I am not religious Watson and I loathe all religion on this earth, same as I loathe all governments on this earth.

Do not depend on iron, because iron and clay do not mix.

Still, coming back to you as regards your appeal, hang on in there my dear friend.

The Mould

PS. A little penicillin can cure, but too much of the same can kill. A balance of the natural substance is required and in your case, that balance must be too much for your creditor/trustee to bear. It is my intention to inflict your enemy with a dose of the Mould that will see them legally fall by the wayside.

Thank you Mouldy

I do not think I can do this with out you by my side, My calm is over and replaced with fear and panic at filing this N161.

I have printed off four copies of N161 and will await my Mentors advice on this, Watson sits here on the moors ready and on the case !

Kind Regards as always xxxxx

Watson

Can you please remind me of a few things as regards your case, I am not well enough to go back and re-read your whole thread at the present time.

Firstly, although the claim was sent to your address as known by the creditor, you did not receive the same because you were residing, temporarily, elsewhere due to a family problem/health issue, therefore, the claim was not actually served on you, is that correct to say?

Secondly, did you make a s.77/78 CCA Request and the creditor failed to respond?

Thirdly, did the creditor serve a valid statutory default notice on you?

Fourth, creditor obtained judgement by default, you appealed and the judge disregarded the facts of the case and that you were represented at this appeal.

Fifth, there is mis-sold ppi on the credit agreement and you dispute the amounts claimed on the mobile phone bills.

Lastly, the creditor combined all three claimed and unsubstantiated debts into one debt without any consultation or agreement with you and issued a statutory demand for the same. He succeeded with this and petitioned for bankruptcy against you, which the Court accepted and granted.

Come back on the above Watson, and in particular, the s.77/78 CCA 1974 (as amended) Request and the default notice and the mis-sold ppi elements.

There is no doubt that the Claimant will argue that his claim was duly served on you at the address which he had as your residence. (but, as I said above, you can counter-argue that due to unforeseen circumstances, you were not residing there at that particular time and, further, you can argue that you sincerely believed that the ppi on the credit agreement was covering the payments due).

I believe that you can also argue that the two mobile phone contracts are individual and separate to each other and the credit agreement and that the Claimant would require your consent to merge all three into one agreement, which no such consensus ad idem was ever agreed and entered into by you with the Claimant and that he has, therefore, unilaterally combined all three claimed contracts to form one contract without obtaining your required expressed consent to do so.

Each contract, as claimed by the Claimant is individual, he must, therefore, issue three separate claims for each contract to which he claims entitlement to the sum he alleges that is due and owing to him under each contract.

In the light of the foregoing, it is averred that the Claimant has acted in a unilateral capacity in relation to contracts that were entered into as bilateral contracts. Further, the claimed mobile phone debts are disputed on the grounds of……………………………………..(state your grounds here Watdson)

The above is only the beginning and I am really trying my very best and hardest to help you with your legal arguments in order to help you obtain annulment of the bankruptcy Order, freezing injunction against the trustee and a set aside of the original judgement.

Your case is complex, however, the circumstances clearly prove, to my mind anyway, that an injustice has been done to you, it must be undone.

I sincerely hope that the foregoing is of some help and comfort to you.

There is a mighty battle ahead Watson, this is not a religious statement because I believe that God and religion are two separate entities, as long as God gives me the strength I shall help you Watson and I shall be in front, at your side, behind and all around you.

Kind regards

Your local neighbourhood friend

The Mould

OK Watson,

Thank you for your response to my earlier post.

I believe that you ought to argue that the claim was not served on you as you were unexpectedly called away from home to help tend to your grandson, such circumstances were unforeseeable and you believe that the judge in the lower Court should have taken these facts into consideration, because, it means that although the creditor served his claim to your address, you were not there to receive it and therefore you believe that your right to prepare, file and serve a Defence against the same and your right to a fair hearing has been denied and that the judgement in default was obtained by the creditor in contravention of art.6 of the ECHR.

No valid statutory default notice was served on you by the creditor, this is in contravention of s.87(1) of the CCA 1974 (as amended), therefore, the creditor was not entitled to enforce the credit agreement in contravention of his statutory duties imposed upon him thereunder. The Court of Appeal in Brandon v American Express clearly handed down its qualified judgement on this point of law, which was, that if no valid default notice was served by the creditor, then he was not entitled to proceed to enforcement of the regulated credit agreement.

The credit agreement relied upon by the creditor has mis-sold ppi thereon, which I believe that once the same has been off-set against the amount claimed thereunder would reduce my liability to an amount less than the required £750.00 for the purposes of petitioning me with bankruptcy proceedings.

The two mobile phone bills claimed by the Claimant are not mine and he has produced no evidence to prove to the contrary.

I sent the creditor a s.77/78 Request for a copy of the credit agreement upon which he relies, as of the date hereof, he has failed to respond and supply a copy of the same. Statute – CCA 1974 (as amended), in particular s.77/78 clearly states that while the creditor is in default of the same, then he is not entitled to enforce the credit agreement.

I believe that in the light of the foregoing, that the bankruptcy Order made on (state date here) ought to be annulled under section 282(1)(a) of the Insolvency Act 1986 and that the judgement in default obtained by the creditor on (state date here) ought to be set aside by this Court in order to provide me with a proper and fair hearing to defend the claim made by (state name of Claimant here) – dated (state date of Claimant’s claim here)

The above are just a few pointers for you Watson on the law. In my opinion, your barrister instructed by your instructed solicitors has really let you down early on in this matter.

Did you make your s.77/78 CCA 1974 (as amended) Request before or after the judgement?

Kind regards

The Mould

Who is still really trying to help his dear friend Watson. Hang on in there old boy, there will be a way out of this darkness, I shall find it and your light will shine so brightly it will blind your enemies. Godzilla.

Evening Mouldy

Thank you for above I will start writing up tonight and fill in form N161 tomorrow I would like to try and get it posted recorded delivery by Monday or Tuesday !

My solicitor dealt with all paper work requests and he only got most of it 2 days before court case, I then requested by letter recorded x 2 to Capone after after case failed and I also thought I requested it all again via this forums post and paid £10 to Capone and £10 to Lowlife via this site but I have never heard a thing back?

A couple of questions for you Mouldy do I send all copies x 3 to court who then send to Trustee and BW LEGAL or do I do it after I hear back from court ?

Hope you are feeling better as I do worry about you my friend, and you do so much for so many on this forum, so please take care of you !

Thank you for all your words of comfort and it helps me more than you will know xxxx

Watson is on the case xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Watson.

Send all three copies to the Court (retain a complete copy for yourself – a fourth one, just for your own records at present).

Are BW Legal representing the trustee? If not, then when your appellant’s notice is sealed, send a copy of the same to trustee’s representatives.

Don’t forget to include the case transcript of original judgement and a copy (x3) of all your evidence that you will be relying upon for your appeal and a Respondent’s notice .

Merry Christmas and I wish you and your family the most happiest of New Years.

If you have any further questions, then please post the same here and I will answer if I am well enough.

This is it Watson, this is the point in this matter where you will come into your own and defeat this injustice. (I shall still be looking out for you, so even if you do not hear from me for a few days, do not fear, because with the help of God, I shall come running to be by your side as fast as my legs can carry me.

Brief points of law, just to go over once more:

1. Claim not served on you, unforeseen circumstances meant that you were called away from home, therefore, opportunity to Defend claim was denied. Default judgment was obtained because of these facts and you believe that such default judgment has been obtained without any regard to the said unforeseen circumstances.

1. No valid default notice served on you, therefore, creditor not entitled to enforce. (s.87(1) CCA 1974 (as amended) in contravention of statute.

2. Mis-sold ppi on the credit agreement, therefore, sum claimed is wholly factually incorrect and once the ppi figures are established you believe that it will bring the claim under the required £750.00 threshold for the purposes of bankruptcy proceedings, therefore, creditor not entitled to bankruptcy order in contravention of statute – Insolvency Act 1986.

3. The mobile phone bills are not mine and Claimant has never produced any evidence to the contrary to establish that these bills are mine.

4. CCA Request under sections 77 & 78 not complied with, therefore, creditor not entitled to enforce the agreement in contravention of statute.

Are you certain as regards the mobile phone bills Watson?

Come back on the above, roger – over.

Kind regards

The Mould

Hi Mouldy thank you for your continued support for me, I have been honest in all my answers here as I understand them,

I get confused regarding Default notice, Stat demands, CCA, etc.. ALL paper work I have I only received after my solicitor requested them, most took a year to get !

I can only go on what they have given in evidence, but what they have given is flawed and totals do not add up, what they can not change is my DD payments over the 18 month period !

The default warning letter and the default letters given in evidence by them, I have never ever received, but going on there evidence they are clearly wrong as shown in the statements they gave in evidence at amounts owed at time etc.

As I think I said once before it will be there own paperwork that will prove my case !

Please advise me on the two transcripts I should get Mouldy, and I will get tomorrow.

Kind regards WB aka Watson.....Still on the case xxxx

Watson,

I do not doubt a word you say, so please do not feel obligated to justify any of your statements to me.

You require original transcript of judgment in default and the transcript of your appeal against the same.

As regards the default notice element of your appeal, if said default was invalid then you can indeed rely upon s. 282(1)(a), because the bankruptcy order has clearly been made in contravention of the creditor’s statutory obligations imposed upon him under s.87(1) of the CCA 1974 (as amended) and should not, therefore, have been made against you as the creditor was not, at that time, entitled to commence and proceed with enforcement proceedings on the credit agreement upon which he relied. (this is an irrefutable legal argument Watson, if you can show that the default notice in question, is indeed invalid (which I believe you when you say that it is).

Mis-sold ppi, see if you can send Site Team member dx100uk a pm or request for help as regards establishing the amount of mis-sold ppi on the credit agreement, because he is Cag’s expert on the same.

I sincerely hope that the above will be of help to you Watson, and you are Watson, so you must believe that I am the one who is honoured to be your holmes.

Godzilla

Kind regards

The Mould

Who is still really trying his best to help you, and you must not feel uneasy or disheartened by this comment Watson, because I am your servant and I intend to serve you until I fall.

Finally got through to courts re; Transcript of appeal, but lady could not find number to download transcript request pack, so sending one out....

Dose anyone know the number so I can try and down load it ? Its a long process so the sooner I get it going the better.

Thanks Guys..........WB x

Does she mean case/claim No. or Transcriber's No. Watson?

Official Transcribers to the Courts can take up to 2 to 3 weeks to provide you with the required transcript.

Kind regards

The Mould

Ah, have just re-read you last post Watson and I think the lady at the Court meant that she was looking to find the number of the official Transcribers of that Court in relation to your request.

Merry Christmas and I wish you and your family the most joyous and happiest of New Year.

Godzilla

Kind regards as always

From The Mould

• 3 weeks later...

Well my dear Watson

I apologise for my late response to you.

As you and many others know, I am not religious, however, I do believe in God a higher being.

I am so very pleased to see that DD has continued with her unrelenting death defying help and support to you, even though she has suffered much wrong.

The time is fast approaching now when you appeal will be dealt with in a fair and proper manner and so keep holding on Watson, keep your hope alive, I personally believe that the plug will be pulled on the ocean of injustice that you and your family have been drowning in and you will all then walk along the safe sandy shores of heaven.

Godzilla to you, to DD and to all fellow members of CAG.

Kind regards

Your eternal friend

The Mould

Good morning, The Mould.

I am so very happy to see you here as I know you and your wife are unwell.

Wendyboats Watson will be very happy that you are back too. I hope she gets some good news soon.

My situation pales into insignificance compared to wendyboats' but thank you for your kind words. :-)

Love,

DDxx

Dear DD

Thank you very much indeed for your recent post. I wish you and your family the most gigantic of Godzilla’s happy New Years, good health and good fortune.

I believe that Wendyboats Watson will receive some good news soon and, Watson, old boy (I know you are a woman) hold on in there, because the road that leads to a mighty battle to undo the injustice caused to you and your family, is a long, winding road, full of upset and turmoil, which is designed to wear you down and break you and cause you to give up - never give up.

I know that this may not be of any comfort to you Watson, but I would like you to know that I and my seriously ill wife are fighting for our very lives and the future of our dear sons, this battle has been going on for 3 years now. It will be a case of death to me first before I ever give in to the evil that has enveloped our beautiful world.

I want you to know Watson, that I am desperately trying to be a rock for you, and I would gladly be your rock, I am someone, though you not know me, whom you can lean on, I am dying inside of me, the weight of the injustice in this world is killing me, but I will not give out nor give in until you and DD and my family and all of our fellow sufferers are free from this evil pain that we are inflicted with.

When the time comes, you, your family, DD and her family and many, many others, will know me and walk with my family in the fields of gold.

I am not a prophet, I do not know the future, but I tell you, I have spoken the truth to you.

Godzilla for all time to come.

Kind regards

The Mould

Big hugs DD, I will do, and my thought are with our friend Mouldy who I miss so very , very much......................But feel him watching from a far ! WB aka Watson trusts our friend and wishes him Godzilla xxxxxxxxxxx

Your instincts are quite right Watson. Good stuff.

Good morning Watson and I wish you and your dear family a very Happy New Year.

Sorry for not being in touch of late old boy, but I have been quite unwell (don’t you worry about that Dr. Watson).

I have not read any of the recent posts here.

However, this is where I am at with your case:

The two mobile phone bills are not yours;

The £850 credit agreement has mis-sold ppi thereon;

No valid statutory default notice was served; and

The SD was not received as you were not residing at your normal address due to circumstances of ill health affecting your grandchild.

Is the above correct so far (which is from my memory of your case thus far Watson)?

Anyway, let’s look at this credit agreement of £850. The clearly mis-sold ppi must be deducted therefrom and any excessive and disproportionate charges charged to the account must also be deducted therefrom. I believe that the total remaining will be well under the required £750.00 for the purposes of bankruptcy proceedings.

Further, if no valid statutory notice was served on you by the creditor in respect of the credit agreement (£850) , pursuant to s.87(1) CCA 1974 (as amended), then, creditor was not entitled to enforce credit agreement and the foregoing facts clearly mean that the bankruptcy Order should not have been made against you and the Appeal Court ought to dismiss and annul the same under section 282(1)(a) of the Insolvency Act 1986.

I sincerely hope that the foregoing is of some help to you Watson.

Godzilla. Your eternal friend

The Mould

Hi The Mould,

I am so sorry you have been so unwell. I thought that was probably the case, or that your wife must have been very unwell, because you are always here when you can be.

I hope you are feeling a little better. Of course wendyboats and I are going to worry about you. :grouphug:

DDxx

Thank you once again my dear friend.

Please do not worry nor concern yourself with my troubles and woes.

Jesus, I wish I could just end all good peoples injustice.

Maybe in the next place this will be so.

DD & Watson and all others, I am still looking out for you and though you may not hear from me for a short while, know this, I am here with you and will post when I have the strength.

Godzilla to you all

Your eternal friend

The Mould

Dearest Mouldy

So sorry I mist you here I hope my post above explains why........

Yes all of above is correct and true and the basis of the appeal I have sent and awaiting reply.

I am so sorry all is not good with you my friend and if their is anything I can do for you, or your wife or indeed the boys, please in lighten me so I can return the kindness you have shown me ?

I feel so selfish now that I required so much of you before Christmas, Please get better soon Mouldy and family, you are all in my prayers Wendyxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My dearest Watson & DD

Watson, you are not selfish and I was alive, full of life and so grateful that I was able to offer you some help and support. Don't you ever feel selfish Watson.

I posted the following on Henry's case here in these legal forums:

Thank you DD for your kind words.

Henry, I apologise for this mini highjack of your thread.

Gany, DD and all fellow Cag members, the matter that has caused me to have a judgement awarded against me, whereby I have to pay the opponents (plural) - (I was the Claimant) legal costs at £300k, was not a consumer law issue and was in fact a matter that was in dispute with several others (the Defendant’s) over a protracted period of time – (3 years). I lost my case. It was a contract law matter and I am far to upset and damaged inside of me to talk about it.

I acted in person, I borrowed thousands of pounds to purchase all of the relevant law books applicable to my case, I referred to the same throughout my claim and at trial and I had substantial documentary evidence which proved all of my claim, the High Court judge disregarded this, treated me like I was lower than the dirt on his shoes and found in favour of the professionally represented Defendants, who had not so much as a mere splinter of evidence in any shape or form to substantiate their Defence/statement of case against my claim (this matter was nothing to do with Sainsbury’s Bank and the 6 other companies whom I did manage to successfully defeat some years ago – out of Court).

I am not well enough to appeal. I have quit the IOP (the Institute of Paralegals) and I do not intend to ever involve the police or our so-called judicial system in any other matter of wrongdoing against me and my family ever again. In my opinion, the whole legal system is against the untrained litigant acting in person, (or, commoners as we are referred to by the self-labelled so-called lords or noble men) riddled with disease and incestuous to the point of ensuring that wrongs committed against the innocent, are never put right.

Kind regards to all

Your eternal, but deeply wounded friend. I fear that it will take me a long time to recover from this, I thought I was superhuman, a superman, I really did, but I am not vain nor puffed up with pride. I have engaged in battles with things that are evil and not from our world and with the help of God I faced those things and I was fearless to their seemingly unyielding and impenetrable powers, but I did defeat them, they were cowards who would not show themselves, yet still I defeated that evil .

I have fought a mighty battle over three years against an army, their relentless blows have left me wounded on this field and I struggle now to stand from such a deep cut into me. I love you, all of you and I will get to your side, when I heal, because I am going to heal but it is going to take time.

Hold on and do not give up your hope, do not lose yourself to this world for this world only offers you pain which is hidden under a cloak of gold by the darkness.

The Mould

PS. Godzilla, always in my heart

Watson,

You are quite right in respect of your comment that the “law is an ass”. Time to “Kick Ass” then Watson (have you seen that film? - it is totally Godzilla)_

If the laws of our land were fair, true, proper and just, then there would only be a need for just one Court!

The very fact that there is a Court of Appeal and a Supreme Court, ought to be sufficient evidence for any reasonable minded person to conclude that there is something fundamentally wrong with the laws that govern us and the manner upon which the cases before the Courts (lower Courts that is) are decided.

I still am trekking out onto these moors Watson, when I am able to.

Please do not feel selfish because when I was able to help you, and able to offer you a hand to hold on to, I was exactly where I wanted to be, by your side Watson, and I wish for you to know that I shall never leave you alone on this battle field to face your enemy, I will always be at your side, in front of you and all around you until the light in me defeats the darkness that has surrounded you and your family for so long.

I am the one who has been selfish Watson, I should never have told you (or any other Cag member) of my own troubles and woes, in this regard, I wish for you to forget that and know this Watson, I am still a solid man, call upon me and call my name at any time and I shall come running to be with you – Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall…. you got a friend in me.

Godzilla Watson.

Your eternal friend

The Mould