lowell joined 3 debts [2 mobile, 1 credit card]made me BK, now want my house!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2331 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Southampton crown courts, why Ganymede ? Dose it make a difference then? wb

Southampton is a combined Court centre so I assume that you mean you made your application in Southampton County Court and not Crown Court?

Is that the County Court that your claim was originally in?

Not really going to make a difference, just some Courts are busier and have bigger backlogs so will naturally take longer to process your application.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I fore got to add that the Trustee knew at her first phone call to me that she was not entitled to it, so when she continued to pile her debt up which was £8,000 at fist call, she did so knowing this fact, so what would you call that??

I would not use foul words on here or in normal life, but Parasite is a descent description for her in my eyes ! WB X

With respect it's not the trustee's job to look behind a judgment or bankruptcy order and investigate if you should have had a Defence.

With respect it's not the trustee's job to look behind a judgment or bankruptcy order and investigate if you should have had a Defence.

With respect Ganymede, If a trustee knows or is told something that is not, lets say right, they can withdraw from office in that bankruptcy, I know she knew, and knows that this bankruptcy should never of happened! wb

Watson

Good stuff for filing your applications for freezing order and variation of time to appeal.

Post back here as soon as you receive any news on the same from the Court or indeed the trustee and her nominated agents (her sols).

Kind regards

Your friend

The Mould

Watson

Good stuff for filing your applications for freezing order and variation of time to appeal.

Post back here as soon as you receive any news on the same from the Court or indeed the trustee and her nominated agents (her sols).

Kind regards

Your friend

The Mould

Evening The Mould,

I hope you are well, and yes I did it, and "thank you" so much Mouldy for all you're help and advise and encouragement, God bless you my friend.

I shall update you all as soon as I hear something, and still no word from Trustee and co ?

wendyboats, aka Watson sends you big hugs x

Watson,

I have but one query with you old boy, can you please confirm that the Judges in theChancery division are now known and referred to as “Clancy judges”?

I sincerely hope that you see the funny side of the aboveWatson.

Kind regards

The Mould

Who is not a “Clancy judge”, rathera person who would be frowned upon by those who claim a right (unfounded) torule over us. Theydo not rule me Watson and I do not rule any man or woman, no- one can control their lives, but everyone is afforded the opportunity tomake a choice.

Watson,

I have but one query with you old boy, can you please confirm that the Judges in theChancery division are now known and referred to as “Clancy judges”?

I sincerely hope that you see the funny side of the aboveWatson.

Yes the Mould I can confirm that I followed instructions, and advise , by my dear friend, to the letter, and it was to "Chancery Judge" and I do see funny side, (bad spelling) of it above ! Kind regards Watson x ps. I hope if any Judges read this forum their not offended by my bad spelling, but I did spell it write on form! Honest xx

Kind regards

The Mould

Who is not a “Clancy judge”, rathera person who would be frowned upon by those who claim a right (unfounded) torule over us. Theydo not rule me Watson and I do not rule any man or woman, no- one can control their lives, but everyone is afforded the opportunity tomake a choice.

I understand this Mouldy thank you wendyboats aka Watsons on the case xx

Edited by wendyboats

You are indeed on the case Watson.

I really do know that this matter is deeply distressing and upsetting for you and your family. As soon as you hear any news or notice from the Court, please post up here ASAP.

Kind regards

The Mould

You are indeed on the case Watson.

I really do know that this matter is deeply distressing and upsetting for you and your family. As soon as you hear any news or notice from the Court, please post up here ASAP.

Kind regards

The Mould

I "believe you do know" Mouldy,

I, and my family have suffered with this injustice since late August 2012, and now we go into a second year, I still can not get my head round the fact that they are getting away with all that they do, in way of all the rule breaking, and lack of proof, it is mind blowing when I read on here daily people all saying the same things as regards proof, and correct details of the real amount of money (if owed) on a debt.

I have not had any response from Trustee or Sols, since Ex-husband sent the email as advised by you, must be around two weeks nearly now. But I will advise you dear friend as soon as I hear anything,

with, Kind Regards, Watson xxx

I am very calm and relaxed at this time, and I will remain so until I get reply from courts and the next steps to follow.

I have praised this forum to all my family and friends, and even people I only just met !

And to anyone reading my thread, who might be in any sort of need for help, this forum has great advise from The Site Team, and from long time CAG members, and new GAG members, on all subjects, So I know I have said it before, but I will say it again..........

"THANK YOU ALL" xxxx wendyboats

Hi all,

As yet, no word from the courts, or the Trustee and Co, its a week today and its all quiet on every aspect ! Still enjoying the feeling of limbo , and so much more relaxed, will update as soon as I know anymore.

Kind Regards WB (aka) Watson , Still on the case xx

Hi wendyboats,

After almost three months of frenetic activity on here I would think you could do with a breather! :-)

DDxxx

Evening DD,

Yes you are so right their, its been lovely to just do normal things and not dread getting up and not knowing which way to turn or how to go about proving my case.

I know this is probably the lull before the storm but at least I am more prepared for this one coming thanks to all you kind people on CAG.

I have been reading other threads in mean time so I have not completely disappeared ! wb xxxx

Keep cool Watson

And don't spur the horses.

Kind regards

The Mould

Who is still keeping a look out for you out here on these moors. Godzilla (which, in my world, is a very deep, meaningful and compassionate expression from the middle of my heart and I also sometimes say it at the end of one of my posts which means YES - the innocent have been saved and I am delighted and defying gravity)

Keep cool Watson

And don't spur the horses.

Kind regards

The Mould

Who is still keeping a look out for you out here on these moors. Godzilla (which, in my world, is a very deep, meaningful and compassionate expression from the middle of my heart and I also sometimes say it at the end of one of my posts which means YES - the innocent have been saved and I am delighted and defying gravity)

Evening my friend, sorry for late reply but as you know my life is full of issues that take up my day to day life, and today has been full of issues around my family life, but hay hoe that's the same for all of us who have a close family unit.

Your words as always Mouldy, are cryptic, but meaningful, and as you're my light on those dark and scary moors, I look for you always, and although I may not always see you, I need not be fearful as your hand is always stretched out towards mine.

Watson is poised and ready for next assignment that is ever impending, and as your right hand man, is on the case, I know you The Mould, and DD, and others are watching over wendyboats, and she shall always be safe amounts' you all.

Kindest Regards WB aka Watson xxxx

Hi all,

As yet, no word from the courts, or the Trustee and Co, its a week today and its all quiet on every aspect ! Still enjoying the feeling of limbo , and so much more relaxed, will update as soon as I know anymore.

Kind Regards WB (aka) Watson , Still on the case xx

You need to give the Court more time to consider your application. :)

You need to give the Court more time to consider your application. :)

Evening Ganymede,

Yes of course, I know it takes time, in fact the longer it takes the better, I was not being inpatient with the courts, far from it, just merely stating how quiet it is regards Trustee and co.

Please do not be so quick to judge all I say Gany, we are all on the same side are we not ? I may be needy in a lot of respects, but I am far from stupid !

But as always thanks for your input WB x

Sorry its so late , But iv been reading many resent threads on here that, I have had to read again, and again, to try and understand, but don't ?? ( new posts sorry) !

I am a bit concerned by the disrespect shown by some members to the wonderful team on this forum, and also experienced CAGERS alike, I know this "Wonderful" "TEAM" are far from stupid,so I need not say any more. xxx

No news as yet for me, will let you know as I know.

Kind Regards to ALL on this Forum Wendyboats xx

Hi wendyboats, and thank you for the update.

I'm sorry you are still waiting for news and hope it comes soon.

Love,

DDxx

Hi DD,

Yes its over two weeks now, but I am really glad for the rest bite from feeling so anxious and scared regarding it all (my case)

I know I have had the best advise, and help with this case from all you guys here, at CAG, and I am so grateful to have you all in my corner, regardless of what ever comes next I know I can count on you all to be here for me,

I have still been near, and I am reading many threads and blogs as I can, this forum has so much going on, I even read some jokes, and quotes and I feel really silly to say, but I almost feel like I know some of you really well, even though we have never met !

Love and hugs to you all, and a special big hug to you DD and Mouldy who I hope is well, I will keep you all posted, With love, Your friend Wendy xxx AKA Watsons on the case xx

Hi Wendy,

When I first joined CAG I just couldn't understand why there were any funny threads. I was here for serious advice!!!!!! But then I noticed that someone from a thread I was on had posted so I had a look and within seconds I was laughing my head off. When you are feeling miserable they can really cheer you up so it's well worth looking in the Bear Garden for some light relief. :lol::lol::lol:

Love and a great big hug to you too.

DDxxxxx

Hi DD,

Yes its over two weeks now, but I am really glad for the rest bite from feeling so anxious and scared regarding it all (my case)

I know I have had the best advise, and help with this case from all you guys here, at CAG, and I am so grateful to have you all in my corner, regardless of what ever comes next I know I can count on you all to be here for me,

I have still been near, and I am reading many threads and blogs as I can, this forum has so much going on, I even read some jokes, and quotes and I feel really silly to say, but I almost feel like I know some of you really well, even though we have never met !

Love and hugs to you all, and a special big hug to you DD and Mouldy who I hope is well, I will keep you all posted, With love, Your friend Wendy xxx AKA Watsons on the case xx

Still looking out for you Watson, from afar.

You are quite right that it is shame that some posters seem only interested in putting the helpers down, please do not concern yourself with such trolls.

You more you can laugh in the face of seemingly insurmountable odds, the more you will realise that you are a greater human being who will rise above all those poisonous clay.

Kind regards

Godzilla

Your friend

The Mould