lowell joined 3 debts [2 mobile, 1 credit card]made me BK, now want my house!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2331 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, had a family crisis to deal with, so dose not look like I will get to put Appeal in court till Monday now :sad: As most of you are aware I am a foster carer for my Grandson.

His mum is not in a good place in her life right now, and has periods of going missing for days, even weeks. I was so worried for her again, and needed to deal with this first , I now know she is safe, but sadly still vulnerable.

Anyway enough of my wow,s I am here till 2.30pm and back after 4.pm if anything is needed to add on

(N244) Application. Kind Regards WB aka Watson x

Hi all, had a family crisis to deal with, so dose not look like I will get to put Appeal in court till Monday now :sad: As most of you are aware I am a foster carer for my Grandson.

His mum is not in a good place in her life right now, and has periods of going missing for days, even weeks. I was so worried for her again, and needed to deal with this first , I now know she is safe, but sadly still vulnerable.

Anyway enough of my wow,s I am here till 2.30pm and back after 4.pm if anything is needed to add on

(N244) Application. Kind Regards WB aka Watson x

Good stuff Watson

Get that N244 underway and remember its purpose, to the Court of Appeal and also remember to file all and any evidence that you rely upon for seeking variation of time for appeal.

Throw another load of sausages at the trustee and the original creditor:-D.

Keep smiling, keep laughing, knowing you can always count on me, that's what friends are for. Winter, Spring, Summer or fall, or you gotta do is call, and I'll come running, you got a friend in me

Kind regards

The Mould

Good stuff Watson

Get that N244 underway and remember its purpose, to the Court of Appeal and also remember to file all and any evidence that you rely upon for seeking variation of time for appeal.

Keep smiling, keep laughing, knowing you can always count on me, that's what friends are for. Winter, Spring, Summer or fall, or you gotta do is call, and I'll come running, you got a friend in me

Kind regards

The Mould

Thanks for those kind words and tunes Mouldy, I too am a lover of music, so thank you for that Bridge over troubled water, and its so True I have found a friend in you !

Its been a bit of a bad day, but as always my friends on CAG are here to share my ups and downs for this I am grateful :love:

Good stuff Watson

Kind regards

The Mould

Update...........No word from Sols of Trustee.......Medical notes are on way.............Application form N244 filled in as advised so far

Free court costs form filled in with evidence of income ..........

Mouldy can you just confirm............ 1. Defendant to be named and sent copies is Trustee Sols and not BG LEAGAL OR Lowell's ?

2. I am applicant and they become Defendants ?

3. What evidence do I put forward, all or just ??? Defaults, Court papers, CCA, CC statements, Medical evidence......

Thank you Mouldy, Watson is again ready to fight on............

PS; Just to confirm I have 2 CCA one dated.....in Sep/2006 and one dated Oct/ 2006 with two different signatures and not dated June 2006 as you state in earlier thread ? I can upload again if required.

WB aka Watson going to add up PPI payments made and let you know..........:typing: Kind Regards Dear Fellow , Keep well and Godzilla xxxx

Total PPI Paid £255.96p includes £20.00 one off Sentinel card protection, also £707.00 interest and fees,....Grand total is £962.00 !!

I PAYED BY DD.........£568.68p............A grand total of........... £1,530.63p

To lend £500.00 of which I only spent £460.00..... works out as follows............. £1,530.63p

- £560.00 SO £1,070.63p FEES = PPI, Interest, Default Fees !

SO TO RECAP................I lent £500.00 spent £460.00 paid back by DD.. £568.68p Total cost .............?

How can this add up ????? :mad2: IT JUST DOSE NOT ADD UP ??? And now its up to £Equity in my home £38,000 wendyboats very down xx

Edited by wendyboats

Total PPI Paid £255.96p includes £20.00 one off Sentinel card protection, also £707.00 interest and fees,....Grand total is £962.00 !!

I PAYED BY DD.........£568.68p............A grand total of........... £1,530.63p

To lend £500.00 of which I only spent £460.00..... works out as follows............. £1,530.63p

- £560.00 SO £1,070.63p FEES = PPI, Interest, Default Fees !

SO TO RECAP................I lent £500.00 spent £460.00 paid back by DD.. £568.68p Total cost .............?

How can this add up ????? :mad2: IT JUST DOSE NOT ADD UP ??? And now its up to £Equity in my home £38,000 wendyboats very down xx

Sorry if it dose not make sense.......... Without PPI it would be £595.00 owed paid in DD £568.68p so owed £97.68p ! I think that's right ? xx

Update...........No word from Sols of Trustee.......Medical notes are on way.............Application form N244 filled in as advised so far

Mouldy can you just confirm............ 1. Defendant to be named and sent copies is Trustee Sols and not BG LEAGAL OR Lowell's ?

3. What evidence do I put forward, all or just ??? Defaults, Court papers, CCA, CC statements, Medical evidence......

PS; Just to confirm I have 2 CCA one dated.....in Sep/2006 and one dated Oct/ 2006 with two different signatures and not dated June 2006 as you state in earlier thread ? I can upload again if required.

WB aka Watson going to add up PPI payments made and let you know..........:typing: Kind Regards Dear Fellow , Keep well and Godzilla xxxx

Update...........No word from Sols of Trustee.......Medical notes are on way.............Applicati on form N244 filled in as advised so far

WB aka Watson going to add up PPIlink3.gif payments made and let you know..........typing.gif Kind Regards Dear Fellow , Keep well and Godzilla xxxx

Update...........No word from Sols of Trustee.......Medical notes are on way.............Applicati on form N244 filled in as advised so far

WB aka Watson going to add up PPIlink3.gif payments made and let you know..........typing.gif Kind Regards Dear Fellow , Keep well and Godzilla xxxx

If BG Legal and Lowell’s are no longer involved in this matter, then yes, trustee’s sols are the party to be served withthis application. If BG Legal & Lowell’s are still involved – as in, they are a party to this matter, then yes name them also as a party to thismatter in your application.

You are the applicant, the trustee is the respondent,however, please remember that at the columnson the top right hand corner of the N244 application notice; that – you are the Defendant and that trusteeis the Claimant and don’t forget to list her sols acting reference.

As regards No. 2 in your paragraphs, you will become known as the Appellant andthe Trustee will become known as the Respondent.

As to your paragraph No. 3, you are seeking a variation of time to appealthe original judgement in default and the bankruptcy Order, so – yes file andserve all evidence that you rely upon.

As to paragraph 4, I thought you said that the credit agreementwas concluded in March 2006. Pleaseconfirm this.

In relation to your recent posts here on the ppi issue, I believe that you ought to make the Court ofAppeal aware of these figures and that you believe that the Claimant knew thathe could not issue bankruptcy proceedings on the same , which only apply to the first agreement, andthat the Claimant amalgamated these mobile telephone bills, which have never been proved by him, against the firs agreement – the creditagreement, so that he could then issuebankruptcy proceedings against you, because you believe that if he did not,then he would have no case to issue bankruptcy proceedings against you, and this Court is respectfully required tonot that the trustee’s action against you has not only not been validated butalso that she is claiming a figure in excess of £35,000.00 in legal costsagainst an unsubstantiated and disputed sum of £1,600.00.

Further, it should benoted that the Claimants’ claim under the first agreement was never served onyou, you consider this a violation ofyour rights to a fair hearing thereon under art.6 of the ECHR Act in respect of this first agreement and youbelieve that you ought to be afforded your rights thereunder to represent youcase and present your submissions and evidence thereon to this Court.

Watson, I have still not had the opportunity to peruse yourcredit agreement that you hasve kindly posted up, when I have perused the same, I shall reportback here with my findings thereon.

In the meantime Watson, you have your work cut out in respect of the above so I suggest that youget on with that.

Kind regards

The Mould

I goofed one my response Watson, that is the reason for duplicate responses.

Kind regards

The Mould

Thank you for response so far Mouldy, I can confirm my two copies of CCA sent to me via Sols, are Dated as follows...

1.First.... 26/Sept/06 and has Fist name initial and middle initial and that is how I have always signed my signature for past 32 years.....But its not my writing? Same un audible text, and bar codes as...

2.Second copy 10/10/06 and has just first initial and no middle one, I have never Signed anything without my middle initial, and again not my writing and has same bar codes as first CCA, and is also un audible to read, by eye, but can be read once uploaded.

Shall I upload them again Mouldy?

The CCA dated March came from a thread on CAG I looked at and some how I seem to have included in my uploads, so I apologise, but it appears nearly like mine, but mine have been cut and pasted and text shrunk so its unreadable!

Hope I have explained my mistake here ?:doh: Watson has completed as advised appeal papers and await copy of GP medical notes tomorrow, hoping to apply my N244 notes in afternoon.

I will add your advise regarding PPI above. let me know if you have my two CCA and if not I will upload again.

Kind Regards Mouldy, Watson will be waiting for your instructions on this :thumb:x

:boom:Sorry my update is so late, but other issues in my life are taking up my time again !

Today I finally finished writing up defence and putting paperwork in order and naming each section so the Judge can understand sequence of events, collected my GPS medical notes and went off to court to file............I was 10 minutes to late as the office had now shut (at 2.pm !!) :madgrin:

But at least its ready to go first thing in the morning :lol:

Still no word from Trustee or her Sols?? wendyboats (Aka) Watson feels a storm brewing !! :flame:Update you all tomorrow, Kind Regards all my CAG family xx

Hi wendyboats,

I think you have done amazingly well for yourself (with help from The Mould, of course).

I share your frustration with the Courts. I have been trying to issue a claim for over a week.

Wednesday: Car problems, so had to go to the garage instead of Court.

Thursday: Like you I went to the Court in the afternoon and didn't know that the counter service now closes at 2.00 p.m., instead of 4.00 p.m.

Friday: Went to Court in the morning only to be told they don't now handle money claims at all and I have to send everything to Salford.

Then I discovered I didn't have any cheques left so had to order a cheque book. (A postal order would have cost £12 - total rip off.)

I'm not quite certain what the Courts now do for the £95 they charge to issue a claim! They are certainly not providing the service they used to when a claim cost only £70! :mad2:

I hope you managed to get it done this morning.

Love,

DDxx

Hi wendyboats,

I think you have done amazingly well for yourself (with help from The Mould, of course).

I share your frustration with the Courts. I have been trying to issue a claim for over a week.

Wednesday: Car problems, so had to go to the garage instead of Court.

Thursday: Like you I went to the Court in the afternoon and didn't know that the counter service now closes at 2.00 p.m., instead of 4.00 p.m.

Friday: Went to Court in the morning only to be told they don't now handle money claims at all and I have to send everything to Salford.

Then I discovered I didn't have any cheques left so had to order a cheque book. (A postal order would have cost £12 - total rip off.)

I'm not quite certain what the Courts now do for the £95 they charge to issue a claim! They are certainly not providing the service they used to when a claim cost only £70! :mad2:

I hope you managed to get it done this morning.

Love,

DDxx

Hi DD

Thanks for above, I know the feeling,

I am very "HAPPY" to report I did put my N244 form in this morning, after a bit of tweaking of the form, and the lady at counter getting it wrong at first, regarding me being allowed to apply for this, it was going before the Judge this afternoon !!

Fingers crossed now CAGGERS that I have a positive reply in a few days or so, a big, BIG hug to you all and a special BIG HUG to my dear friend Mouldy, I hope Watson done you all proud :grouphug: xx

PS, Still not a peep from Trustee or her Sols :noidea: very strange indeed xx wendyboats happy as a song bird xx:dance::whistle:

Well done, wendyboats! :-)

I hope you get some good news soon.

Interesting that you've heard nothing from the Trustee or her Solicitors. Maybe they are watching your progress on this thread before spending any more money on your case!

Thanks DD

You can not imagine how happy and relieved I am to have got shot of the paper work and the fear of it not being right or costing to much, it was only £35.00 to do and I can claim back when I take form back with a updated letter from DHSS !

I know I must not get to excited yet, but just to know a Judge in high court is reading it makes me feel better, I trust with all my heart the advise I have been given on here, and I even praised CAG at the court today, and people who were waiting to do their legal stuff asked me all about the forum, and are going to view it, to see if it can help them in their cases and areas of law .

I wonder if Trustee and co are viewing this ?? I hope so I really do ! Just in case they are I would like to give them a happy wave :wave::wave::wave: WB x

I expect everyone you spoke to will be signing up on CAG as we speak. :-)

Yes I believe they will, so many people struggling now the legal aid has changed, thank god for this forum, the best of the bunch ! And I should know :attention:other forum I had experience with are just out to help the easy cases, but you Guys on here are wonderful, caring, and honest,and this is only some of its finest assets , and I hope one day soon, I will be in a position to help out the people, who are lucky enough to find this forum first, as I did xx

Hi all, I had the best nights sleep last night iv had in a long, long time !

I was wondering , how long should I expect to wait for decision from Judge ? I feel in a way a bit of time not knowing is better than knowing and moving on to next stage, what ever that maybe ! Dose that sound a bit daft ?

I am just soooooooooo relieved some one from the higher courts is looking at it, and I believe justice will be served WBxx

Hope my dear friend Mouldy is well ? Watson wanted to thank him for helping me prepare paperwork for the request for variation of time and appeal xxxx

Fingers crossed that you get the chance to appeal against this. thcrossfinger5.gif

Going by another thread on here which you have seen (but I cannot remember which one), the trustees solicitors appear to fight like mad to stop such actions. I suppose that given the amount they would earn, that they would be acting in self interest, which I think is totally wrong.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Fingers crossed that you get the chance to appeal against this. thcrossfinger5.gif

Going by another thread on here which you have seen (but I cannot remember which one), the trustees solicitors appear to fight like mad to stop such actions. I suppose that given the amount they would earn, that they would be acting in self interest, which I think is totally wrong.

Thank you UB,

Oh I am expecting a "mother of a fight" from Trustee and co, because I do not know if anyone else has been in this position, were they did not owe a penny at start???

And they knew that, and she knew that, and still they carried on, and on, even I believe giving me all paperwork thinking I would never be in a position to fight it!

The paperwork shall be their undoing

Well, I am a fighter, and I will never give in and with the help am getting on here we shall overcome, the truth will out....... wb xx

I was wondering , how long should I expect to wait for decision from Judge ?

No way to know, it depends on the Court but could be anything from 1-3 weeks.

I am just soooooooooo relieved some one from the higher courts is looking at it

What is the name of the Court you submitted your application for permission to appeal at?

No way to know, it depends on the Court but could be anything from 1-3 weeks.

What is the name of the Court you submitted your application for permission to appeal at?

Southampton crown courts, why Ganymede ? Dose it make a difference then? wb

I fore got to add that the Trustee knew at her first phone call to me that she was not entitled to it, so when she continued to pile her debt up which was £8,000 at fist call, she did so knowing this fact, so what would you call that??

I would not use foul words on here or in normal life, but Parasite is a descent description for her in my eyes ! WB X