Scott V's HSBC

scott808
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6402 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, i have just received a reply from HSBC regarding the preliminary approach letter that i sent them. In the letter they say that because i didn't quantify my claim they cannot do anything more until i have done so. I didn't send a copy of the charges and dates with the letter. They have also said that they will not remove the defaults against my credit record as they were registered correctly.

Do you think this could mean that i will have any trouble getting my money back from them? Or is this just how they play it?

cheers

scott

Hi Scott,

It's all part of the delaying tactics - wait the 14 days from when they received your prelim, and send your LBA (letter b4 action) this time include your schedule of charges being reclaimed, remember NOT with 8% interest added (that's when it goes to court, IFget s that far) and then see what they do !!

Dec 2006 - Sucessfully recovered over £3k from HSBC with much help from CAG :-D

if you found this post helpful, please click my reputation, thank you

(The small print-my advice and opinions are my own, and are given freely and without predjudice or liability whatsoever)