Honours Student Loans

cashme01
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6201 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi cashme01

If its me you are asking, I sent the SAR to:

Data Controller

Student Loans Co.Ltd,

21 St. Thomas Street,

Bristol. BS16JS

This is the address for the Data Controller that the SLC has registered with the Information Commissioner. It is the Registered Office of the SLC.

However the SLC do not have anything at this address. It is merely an office of a legal company called Jordans, who, among other things, provide a posh contact address. For an annual fee of £115, anyone can have a forwarding address at:

21 St. Thomas Street,

Bristol. BS16JS

It is the official address of the Data Controller of the SLC and therefore, it would appear, the address to which SARs should be addressed if you wish to follow the Information Commissioners instructions (and therefore the law) to the letter.

I sent mine by Recorded Delivery on 20 september. It is still showing as undelivered when checked on the Track and Trace facillity at www.royalmail.com though they have recieved it and cashed my cheque.

That's the address for the Student Loans Company. I've sent a SAR to them too, although the data's been sent back to them as it got delivered to the wrong address. Typical.

The address I'm looking for is for Honours Student Loans who are a different company who took on some of SLC's debts a couple of years ago. Has anyone got their address to send the SAR?

Registered Office:

Honours Trustee Limited, Tower 42, 25 Old Broad Street, London EC2N 1HQ

Look on the Information Commissioners website. there is a method of finding out the Data Controller's address. Its probably this one. But check.

Yup. Here it is. From the IC's website.

Registration Number: Z8489880

Date Registered: 05 April 2004 Registration Expires: 04 April 2007

Data Controller: HONOURS TRUSTEE LTD

Address:

C/O WILMINGTON TRUST SP SERVICES

(LONDON) LIMITED

TOWER 42

(LEVEL II), 25 OLD BROAD STREET

LONDON

EC2N 1HQ

Other Names:

HONOURS STUDENT LOANS

Hmm, that's the address I sent my SAR to. I've heard absolutely nothing back and I first sent it on 11 August with follow up letters on 9 October and 18 October. I made a complaint to the Information Commissioner and sent a letter to Honours to tell them I'd done so but still nothing. What do I do now?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...