Hastings Direct Admin Fees

dicksparks
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3941 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi wanted to take out a car insurance with hastings direct filed in online form were it said no claims bonus i put in the years from my other cars policy which i still drive and was told i basically had no claims bonus for new car as it relates to old car so then they came up with a huge increase in premium £1100 which i told the advisor i would have to cancel because of this now they have taken £108.00 in admin fees out of my account have since got a insurance quote for £400 for same car they are a load of [edited] and they shouldnt be allowed to get away with it

Edited by honeybee13
Pejorative phrase removed.

Hi Dicksparks, Thanks for taking the time to post here on CAG about your experience. I am sorry to hear you are unhappy with what has happened, no claims bonus can usually only be applied to one vehicle at a time unless agreed by the insurer. With regards to the admin fees, I would like to look into this further for you and see what I can do to help get this situation resolved. Can you please contact me directly with your policy details? [email protected] Many Thanks, Jamie