Action at last!!!

clairec
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6181 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mmmm see claire what i mean cant see me doing anything Thai im telling al ! Oh by the way how west ham doing ???? rotflmfaol

I'm telling Al;) He's the West ham fan not me! unless of course you knew that.:D

I'm having a blonde day due to alcohol poisoning:o

Paddy I think Claire just recieved the list of charges like I did - I had to call and get them to verbally tell me over the phone what they had refunded because they don't show up:mad: - they did the 6 years for me, this is obviously a new tactic - or one I haven't heard of. Claire did you say all the things in the first PM? (just out of interest). No matter anyway hun putting it it writing is always good. I'd be tempted to complain to the IC too because those refunds IMO are actions on your account and should be part of your data request.

Either way you'll win. :D

Well my vote would be both. Your claim is affected not a jot because your figures are out - its thier fault and they'll be the first to provide you with the info when they are begging to pay. By complaining to the IC you are helping the cause in further highlighting thier schemes, and if memory serves, the office will invoice Barclays simply for being investigated:)

• 2 weeks later...

TBH Claire I don't know what i'd do, although I'd be tempted to call back personally and demand them quicksmart (thats just me though) I would tell them they have 7 days or you will proceed to court with an estimated figure and furthermore your particulars of claim will highlight the banks refusal to comply with the Data Protection act 1998.

Re thier asking to call before rejection, that just sounds as though they want to use scare tactics to make you see things thier way. I would not make that call and just reject everything that falls short of your total claim.

This is your claim and your money - they barely exist in this procedure. You call all the shots because they are simply not in control of the law.

(did I manage to convey my utter contempt for these 'people'?!:D )

Okay Claire hun - its your call, just remember IMO they won't shift until you make them. I do hope you pursue your full claim, but everybodys financial situation is different, however I hope you can understand Claire its frustrating watching an outfit like this divide your money as it sees fit!!!!

I personally feel they only want to get away with paying what they want, as they consider it a victory to them.

Keep us updated:o and remember patience is a virtue - but we are dealing with corrupt companies;)

• 5 weeks later...

I never bothered with the bundle at all Claire (It was because of the tree thing not laziness;) ).

I was always aware I may need to, but your okay for a good while yet. When you get your court date (or post up if something happens in between) call Barclays and they should settle within the week:)

JMHO.

• Haha 1

That won't pose any probs Claire, you won't be needing to do anything for a couple of weeks at least because Barclays will intentionally drag thier heels to max out your wait. Having said that they are soooo busy these days they're probably left with no choice but to need all the time afforded to them by the process.

Thai has no under counter vids, Thai not live in dark ages, Thai have Broadband;)

• 2 weeks later...

You don't need to send SOC at this stage, unless they don't have one already, they now have 14 days to defend (plus the extra bit Barclays like to abuse the proces with). Thier defence should arrive via court communication with AQ included. Your doing great hun x

It goes without saying, fibs aside, they have no real intention to defend - you shall be paid before they show the nation what they are really all about..:rolleyes: prciks;)

Sounds like your gettin' the bug Claire! it gets a bit addictive - giving banks a taste of thier own medicine:lol:

Good luck (not needed of course) to all your mates.

Make sure you stick around after you've scerwed Barclays to the floor:lol: :lol:

• Haha 1

Guido, just so I'm clear for future reference - I know to issue SOC at MCOL issue, are you saying you need to issue again when they acknowledge? or is this something to do with post 54 that i'm missing?

Assuming I've missed something here, apologies to Claire.

• 2 months later...

Hi Claire,

I'm sorry to hear about your loss hun.

Don't worry about the Woolwich/Barclays thing, whether Woolwich were still open or not you'd now be dealing with Barclays anyway. Its worth a shot calling. Check out this thread

I think people are having mixed fortunes with this, sometimes they only pay up nearer the court date - sometimes sooner. Have a read around the Woolwich/Barclays successses for some inspiration.

When I rang, I said I would rather be sending a noitce of discontinuation - than a court bundle.

Good luck and keep us informed. Don't forget its just a matter of time before you win.

Thai x

• 4 weeks later...