Nationwide and Defaults

Allyxia
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6419 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

For those of you who have been reading about this load of strong arms who seem to be default happy and "in cahoots" with the CRA. After many a letters and a seperate threat of Court Action finally had a letter off them this am confirming removal of the two defaults they have placed on HB CRA file!!!

Also, now Im really xcited because also as a matter of goodwill, they will remove the small outstanding negative balence (what you mean £690 worth of charges, which not only ave been paid through a DMP, but which I am counterclaiming £2K from you as well), how kind of them!!!!

So I thought I would pass this on, so anybody who is not only claiming costs from Nationwide but also Default removal, that if they contact them directly you may get your default removed prior to them settling, which is good news if like me you are going for credit (mortgage in my case)!!

Now if only Natwest would pay attention!!

Allyxia

KEEP FIGHTING FOR YOUR MONEY - EVEN WHEN IT GETS TOUGH

The Banks are somewhere which lends you an umberella when it is sunny, and takes it away when it rains

HSBC £1200 - Settled in Full

Cap 1 2 X £100 - Settled in Full

Nationwide £1641 - Settled in Full inc Default and CCJ Removed by Court Order

NatWest £2215.60- Settled in Full and Removed Default Natice

Woolwich £3690 - Settled in Full

Yeh now gona start the "set aside" for the CCj they slapped on him for the same debt as well!!

The debt completely paid off so got good grounds for this and it not to be re-issued!

So when I eventually get my money off them it will straight in to the pocket (the first one that I can do that with).

Hopeing the set-aside wont take long!

Allyxia

KEEP FIGHTING FOR YOUR MONEY - EVEN WHEN IT GETS TOUGH

The Banks are somewhere which lends you an umberella when it is sunny, and takes it away when it rains

HSBC £1200 - Settled in Full

Cap 1 2 X £100 - Settled in Full

Nationwide £1641 - Settled in Full inc Default and CCJ Removed by Court Order

NatWest £2215.60- Settled in Full and Removed Default Natice

Woolwich £3690 - Settled in Full