Orange on going requests

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3965 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys i hope might get little help here i been having few problems with Orange when signup to there Dongle 1GB internet on 25/06/09 few months into having the dongle had bit high bill £50.00 because went over my usage at time i paid it believe that infect i did go over the 1GB at time then next month come and again £50.00 i was now questioning myself to how on earth could use more then 1GB for amount time used it, so as i did i spoken Orange to see what on earth going on and after go over all my data on my end its was found my Dongle software was recording wrong but my advice from Orange was install third party software and this will resolve you going over your limit !!

So after getting so little help i reported my issue with there head office to see if new dongle could be sent out to reduce me spending £50.00 and return to £9.99 but infect all Orange willing to do tell me how use the software correctly !!

So like ok no problem i speak to someone else about the matter so rang OFT believe or body that controls the internet side and told me what to do, they advised me write letter to orange outlining them about the fault and make sure included date for reply to be given to me.

Few months past and after refusing to pay orange any money to had letter about my complaint answered i just sat and waited out then had letter but this time from dept collect about the amount outstanding needed be paid i rang them told them the problem and they told me past on to Orange.

Few weeks later had phone call telling me if paid the outstanding balance Orange will wave reconnection fee £110 and we can continue with my internet i they told them i no reason to pay the balance as that no my issue and told go back Orange with my new terms.

Any way few years have now pasted and few dept company's have come and gone all asking for money for same account that Orange have past on to them in fact believe had 5 dept company's all asking for £43.79 sound very small amount but refuse to pay it because the fact my complaint to this day has never been answered by Orange all care about is about the money and not my complaint.

At moment i today had letter from Past Due Credit Solutions offing me reduce amount if ring them and pay £21.90 that be end day but why should pay no one seems write to me say sorry sir poor customer service.

So what should i do pay them and forget about it or continue to fight it.