style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3993 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys

phoenix called at the house today r.e CT arrears

we have a payment plan with the above of 30 ppm

we havnt missed no payments as instructed

the misses called PC to find out why the call it was an error and he shouldn't have called

but he has put on the paper work UPON LEVY where do we stand on this.

How much do you owe? You need to speak to someone at the Council and ask the following questions:

1 - how many Liability Orders they have against you

2 - the dates they were obtained

3 - the addresses they were for

4 - the period of time each covers

5 - how much each one was for

6 - how much is still outstanding

7 - the dates they were passed on for enforcement

8 - the dates & amounts of any payments

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You also need a breakdown of the fees you have been charged. Send this initially by email followed by a copy in the post.

"From:

My Name

My Address

To:

Acme Bailiff Co

Bailiff House

Ref: Account No: 123456

Dear Sir

With reference to the above account, Can you please provide me with a breakdown of the charges.

This includes:

a - the time & date of any Bailiff action that incurred a Fee.

b - the reason for the fee.

c - the name(s) of the Bailiff(s) that attended on each occasion a Fee was charged.

d - the name(s) of the Court(s) the Bailiff(s) was/were Certificated at.

e - the date of the Certification.

This is not a Subject Access Request under the Data Protection Act S7 1998 so does not incur a fee of £10. You are obliged to provide this information.

I require this information within 14 days.

Yours faithfully

Ripped off customer"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi pt thanks for the quick reply we phoned the council 2 weeks ago and asked them these question and to send them to our address in written form this they havnt done so will get back on to them tomorrow. What do you think of the levy gumpf on the paperwork.

For this they will be acting as Bailiffs. When you speak to the Council ask them if they can see your account at the Bailiffs and if so have you been charged for a levy. Otherwise may just have to wait until you get a response from them. How long have you been paying?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

16 months mate have moved house once and didn't hear anything for ages will see what the say when i send them the letter off as above so can we pay the council this debt and leave out PC i ain't running away from it just don't want to pay the leeches.

It is a shame that your posts are so short as it is difficult to ascertain the background.

You need to call the council and ask them to CONFIRM the amount of the Liability order.

What charges have been applied by the bailiff?

If a "levy" has been made there is a LEGAL requirement to provide a Notice of Seizure outlining the goods "seize" and fees charged. Have you received such a notice and if so....what goods have been levied upon?

Thanks for the replies gents i will e mail these cretins tomorrow and get onto the council about the liability orders and stuff don't know about this levy lark tho as he has never been in the house.

No tom havnt received nothing as in a notice of seizure or anything it was a letter that was put tthrough the door today saying that he called and the misses missed him. Even tho we have the payment plan in place. He shouldn't have knocked.