Help case shall stand dismissed ***WON***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6435 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i have today received a letter from the courts -

It is ordered that unless the claimant files and serves a fully particularised statement of claim by 4.00 pm on 25th October 2006 the claim shall stand dismissed.

whats this all about? i have replied to Corbetts TWICE giving them a detailed description of my claim (from template library) after they received this they made me an offer of 11.00 which i refused then i get this from the court!! What shall i send now? The particulars from the templates??? when i filed on line i didnt use the template from the library as i was unsure what to do back then but i have since sent 2 detailed particulars.

what i wrote above was the exact wording and yes it was from the judge. my original claim particulars (i admit) were very brief i.e i am claiming unfair bank charges. No i didnt send schedule cuz i couldnt attatch it on line but once i received f=defence saying they are embarrassed by lack of particulars etc i replied with the full particulars from template library and another set of schedule of charges. i sent this to them twice incase they didnt recieve, i know they have rec'd cuz they then replied to me saying thankyou for your letter dated we will offer u goodwill gesture of 1100.

shall i just send a letter to courts explaining what i have done and a copy of the letters to corbetts?

Kerrie, if you post it send it registered mail or hand delivered just incase. Maybe a phone call aswell just to ensure no delays as the dealine is so close. I am baffled as to why Cobbetts keep insisting they do not know what claimants are claiming for. If this is the case then why on earth do they make offers? I wouldn't offer anyone money if I didn't know what it was for! They are abusing the court system but the courts seem to allow it to keep happening.:mad:

Hey Everyone - Panic Over!!!! I Resent All The Stuff To The Courts But In The Mean Time Corbetts Settled In Full X

NatWest (CLAIM 1) - £2181.24 SETTLED IN FULL

VIRGIN MBNA - £377 SETTLED IN FULL + INTEREST

NATWEST (CLAIM 2) - £1008.30 - SETTLED IN FULL