Ready to have a go at Barclaycard! now received CC Claim for full amount

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3506 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

IDR's POC typed out without figures etc...

1.The Claimant claims the whole of the outstanding balance due and payable under an agreement referenced ################ and opened effective from ##/##/1986. The agreement is regulated by the Consumer Credit Act 1974. was signed by the Defendant and from which credit was extended to the Defendant.

2. The Defendant failed to make payment as required and by ##/##/2014 a default was recorded. As at ##/##/2013 the Defendant owed Barclaycard plc the sum of #,###.##.

3. By an agreement in writing the debt has been legally assigned to the claimant effective ##/##/2013 and made regular upon the Claimant serving a Notice of Assignment upon the Defendant shortly thereafter.

4. And the Claimant claims:- 1. #,###.## 2. Interest pursuant to Section 69 County Court Act(1984) at a rate of 8% per Annum from ##/##/2013 to ##/##/2014 of ###.## And thereafter at a daily rate of .54 to date of judgement or sooner payment. Date ##/##/2014"

PM coming Andy.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am of course assuming in all this I got my defence date right in post 113?

No its actually the 17th August but I had already accounted for that.:wink:

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

SH ....defence is almost complete just finalising it.

Regards

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Doing my Defence Particulars online at MCOL but although the site says I have 55 line remaining it won't let me save anymore just keeps giving the following error:-

We are sorry, but your request has been rejected owing to one or more technical reasons. Please check your input and try again. If you continue to get this message then please contact the Money Claim helpdesk.

It can be contacted for support between 9:00am and 5:00pm, Monday to Friday on:

Tel: 0845 601 5935

Fax: 0845 601 5889

If you prefer to write your query instead, please contact:

Money Claim Online

Northampton County Court

21-27, St. Katherine Street

Northampton

NN1 2LH

Obviously not much good to me as I need to file by tomorrow :-x:mad2:

Right I can't make this work at all :(

andyorch said via PM to use MCOL or as a second choice email. Is this the correct address for an email response [email protected]? If I send my defence via email does it need to be laid out any particular way or anything? I obviously need to mention the Case number but anything else?

Simply add the claim number and Claimant V Defendant and date it.

[email protected]. gov.uk

Andy

Just ring CCBC in the morning SH and check safe receipt..I would also log your difficulties in trying to submit on line.

Andy

Just ring CCBC in the morning SH and check safe receipt..I would also log your difficulties in trying to submit on line.

Andy

I mentioned in my email that I'd had issues with the MCOL site. I'd also already reported it. I've had an automated response to my email so hoping it will be OK :)

Not particularly..all email submitted defences are registered as received the next day......hence my advice to log the error with on line submission.

As in an additional email? I can't see a way to do it via MCOL?

No you have already done it ...your post #162

• 2 weeks later...

Yes you should receive an acknowledgement of defence from CCBC and that they have served a copy on the claimant...you did ring after email to check receipt?

Thats all you need then...you should receive acknowledgement shortly

• 2 weeks later...

Have you still not rang CCBC ?

Have you still not rang CCBC ?

Nope. I assumed no need due to 169 and 170 above?

Just phoned and the girl said that it was all OK they don't send out acknowledgements and that my defence had been sent to the Claimant and they had 33 days in which to respond.

But they are only automated responses...you should get a receipt posted from CCBC to state that your defence has been accepted and passed on to the claimant.......

Its only a phone call to enquire the status....better than sat there in limbo and worrying if its normal to not get an acknowledgement

But they are only automated responses...you should get a receipt posted from CCBC to state that your defence has been accepted and passed on to the claimant.......

Its only a phone call to enquire the status....better than sat there in limbo and worrying if its normal to not get an acknowledgement

See 173 Andy I edited it as you replied I think :)