Breach of Contract

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4103 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone looking for advice on what to do

I was hauled into a meeting on Friday by my manager and accusations were made, which i responded to. I was advised they would consider my responses and make a decision as to whether i would be dismissed!! I received a letter to this effect yesterday.

Checked online and it seems i should have received something in writing etc BEFORE the meeting and also asking if i wanted to be represented, is this correct?

If so, what do I do now? Wish I could resign but i cant afford too but how how do i go back to workin with my manager after this, if i am not dismissed?

Thanks

Edited by ims21
Reinstated

Hello

How long have you worked for the company?

More than a year and that could result in an unfair dismissal claim due to being procedurally unfair. Under a year and you have no legal argument at all.

What have you been accused of?

Hi

I think you need clarification as to whether that was an investigation meeting or a disciplinary meeting from your HR Dept.

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Did you do the thing you were accused of? i.e. are we arguing over fact or procedure?

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!

It;s not as simple as that. Our archive stores was a mess, I re-organised it and got rid of all the junk. Since them someone has used it as a 'junk' storage space. Boss needed something quick, couldn't get in, had a tantrum and decided it my fault as i should have checked it.

Edited by ims21
Reinstated