Marshall Hoare

BB2012
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4106 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys

I've been on here before about there guys. I've had a phonecall from 01224 931013 today, left no message but on google I could that its from a nasty fellow of Toothfairy finance.

I'm still getting texts and emails every 5 days or so, amount has gone from 200 to nearly 1200 now lol!! Make me laught when they add a "late payment fee" every few days even though there is no repayment plan in place.

Anyway, I emailed them over 8 weeks ago issuing I was making a formal complaint, I never got a reply. And since that email addressno longer goes through. So I have no way of contacting them as there is no way I will talk to them on the phone an every address seems to be fake or to a random place.

What should I do now? I want to make a formal complaint to OFT, how do I go about this formally? I have been in contact with them when this 1st started but they didn't really help much. Will they do something now I have issued Marshall Hoare with a formal complaint and they have not responded? I have kept all emails they have sent me.Any help and advice would be appreciated. :)

If 8 weeks have elapsed, get the FOS involved. Speedcredit, MH, toothfairy wont care one bit, as they know they are about to be shut down, so are doing everything they can to make money before it happens.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

The more complaints the OFT gets, the better the chance they have of closing them down.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

I would say go to the Financial Ombudsman Service since Marshall Hoares and NDR both have consumer credit licenses. By all means complain to the oft. Under FOS complaint rules all companies with consumer credit licenses must deal with complaints within a particular timeframe and should also acknowledge complaints received within a certain timescale. If they have not done this they could be in breach of the FOS guidelines for complaint handling. They have 8 weeks to respond to a FOS complaint by either resolving your complaint to your satisfaction or sending a final response letter. If you are still not happy with their response at this point you can go to the fos and they will then investigate. They will charge the company £500 for every full complaint regardless of whether it is upheld or not. Go the fos website and check out how to complain. Also look at OFT guidelines for debt collection companies which tell you what collection companies should and shouldnt be doing. Marshall Hoares have two licensed bailiffs but they are private rather than county court bailiffs and are not licensed to collect the debts that marshall hoares collect. In order to send a bailiff they first have to send a county court claim form - the judgment form which has to default for them to apply to send a bailiff.

Hope this helps